Chaff/Radar Mystery

The last possibility is the most intriguing.
That one stands out for me because if it was a simple "test" of new chaff, they wouldn't have done that it quite such an obvious location.

My favorite thing about this video is that he uses the US government's own data to prove that it was created by man. There was Typhoon Haiyan 6,340 fatalities from that hurricane directly because of the US government. There was 2,996 fatalities from 9/11. So that is like 2 9/11's happening.

Yeah I've studied it on and off for about 10 years now. Anything specifically you want to know about? The microwave pulse hurricane creation? Hurricane Haiyan was created via that method. Interested in other weather control methods like cloud seeding? Interested in the psychoactive properties of aluminum or the degenerative effects of aluminum especially microscopic huge quantities? Interested what else they are putting into the air? Seems to be lithium, barium and cesium. Lithium is also psychoactive.

Or about more on Monsanto, for example did you know that Clarence Thomas US Supreme Court used to be an attorney for Monsanto. Monsanto has a revolving door of businessmen moving into government regulatory positions that regulate Monsanto which seems to be that should be illegal. Monsanto also created agent orange Vietnam, glyphosate which is the cause of almost all gluten allergies. As well we now know glyphosate was proved to be causing cancer and proven in court. The Obama administration had done a lot of work to prevent Monsanto from being litigated. As well Monsanto is intentionally killing the beneficial insects and making the soil toxic so that nothing "natural" can grow. They are already patenting robot bees to replace them.

It seems like they are trying to destroy the natural world and everyone's brains at the same time. The elite will be protected

Ever seen the movie Elysium?
HJ, do you happen to listen to Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis? If you don't, you should. I have a feeling you will be a big fan quickly. If you go to his soundcloud, you will find many shows about this topic and others that will interest you.

So as well NASA frequently sprays lithium into the atmosphere and they come up with all sorts of different reasons and then they will remove the article.

For example (and I hope you believe me on this because it's hard to find anything about lithium rockets and nasa once they remove it from their website.) They fired a rocket from Houston with I forget how much lithium ( a hell of a lot) and sprayed it over texas so it would drift all the way to Dallas so they could "observe how the lithium moved".

Sorry but spraying massive amounts of a prescription drug over massive populations is called MASS MEDICATION. And it's hidden!

Here is just one nasa article talkin about lithium rockets.
NASA Launches Rocket from Wallops Flight Facility in Virginia

Interesting if you google lithium nasa there are ALSO a bunch of websites citing that nasa lithium spraying is a fake conspiracy. Yet on the nasa website they are talking about spraying lithium into the atmosphere over us cities. That pisses me off that 90% of people will spend 10 seconds researching and find several websites saying this is all fake when the actual nasa website talks about lithium rocket spraying but they are quick to eliminate those articles.

HJ, do you happen to listen to Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis? If you don't, you should. I have a feeling you will be a big fan quickly. If you go to his soundcloud, you will find many shows about this topic and others that will interest you.
Never heard of him thanks for heads up. Love finding new info

US military DENY secret experiments after mysterious blip on radar BAFFLES scientists

Heard a new report on this on the radio. Since this lasted over 10 hours, the new thinking is it may have been a test of the new black dust they propose to use for "weather modification". It will hang in the air for the extended time period.

A West Virginia Air Guard C-130H Was Responsible For Massive Chaff Cloud Over Midwest

Obviously the UK newspaper didn't do enough research. As can be seen by the above article, the WVANG did admit one of its C-130s fired chaff dispensers in the general area (southern Ill) where the initial reports of the unusual weather radar return was reported. No claims yet, however, on similar radar returns over Maine and Ala/FL a few days later.

After talking with a former college classmate, an electrical engineer with thirty plus years working for well known radar system design/manufacturer company. We came to the conclusion independently there is more to this than meets the eye. He has no knowledge of what is going on, but his best guess was possibly the testing of a counter-countermeasures (anti-chaff) system designed to defeat chaff. Makes sense, but still I believe such tests would be conducted over instrumented military test ranges.

Last edited:
Reactions: Debi
OK, question.....these clouds of whatever hung in there 10 hours. Can chaff, regular chaff, do that? That seems to be a very long time.

OK, question.....these clouds of whatever hung in there 10 hours. Can chaff, regular chaff, do that? That seems to be a very long time.

It was the reported size and length of time of the returns that initially caused me to question this, didn't sound like chaff to me. The chaff talked about here is very thin strands of alumanized fiberglass thread, think Easter basket grass but much thinner. The stuff isn't very heavy or dense, but even dropped from 10K feet I can't believe it would stay in the air ten hrs.

The details I've seen reported lead me to think it could have been some type of electronic counter measures (ECM), or localized jamming. Who knows?

Reactions: Debi