Chaff/Radar Mystery

Duke

Open-minded critical thinker
Staff
Reaction score
Now Massive Plumes Of Chaff Are Lighting Up Radar Over Maine and Florida Too

I'm neither a radar nor countermeasures guy, but this story has me fascinated. Assuming the chaff drops were not accidental, I can only think of four reasons to drop chaff over the US.

1) To test a chaff new deployment system,
2) To test the effectiveness of a new type chaff as a radar countermeasure,
3) To test a new radar (either search or targeting) system's ability to defeat chaff,
4) To conceal (or distract from) something in the air from radar.

The first three, or combinations thereof I suppose, could be anything from developmental/proof of concept testing to operational testing just prior to fielding whatever is being tested. Those test scenarios would probably be undertaken over/at an instrumented military test range, however, unless the purpose was to test against civilan air traffic or weather radars. Even if that were true, doing so in open air space would possibly create a fight safety hazard for commercial and general aviation. Not real bright, especially if no prior notice was given.

The last possibility is the most intriguing.

Reactions: Debi
Hello yes this documentation has been coming out more and more. It's called stratospheric aerosol dispersion. It's a form of geoengineering that people have been reporting for a few decades.

Putting aluminum into the atmosphere in huge quantities has many effects that they use. The first being the reflection of the sun away from the earth. The second being that we are finding out that aluminum is psychoactive as well as degenerative to the brain. Further it can open up more doors to further weather manipulation with microwaves.

What happens when you put aluminum in your microwave at home? It gets hot right? (And sparks with bigger pieces of metal) so if you put a massive amount of toxic metal into the sky then hit it with a microwave over the ocean they can create low pressure vortices (ie hurricanes).

Reactions: Paintman
Further as the documentaries I posted talks about the aluminum causes the soil to turn toxic and so Monsanto (the bee killers and much more) has created aluminum resistant seeds.

Reactions: Debi
HJ, thanks for the work. I actually want to learn more about this and this is one stop shopping.
Yeah I've studied it on and off for about 10 years now. Anything specifically you want to know about? The microwave pulse hurricane creation? Hurricane Haiyan was created via that method. Interested in other weather control methods like cloud seeding? Interested in the psychoactive properties of aluminum or the degenerative effects of aluminum especially microscopic huge quantities? Interested what else they are putting into the air? Seems to be lithium, barium and cesium. Lithium is also psychoactive.

Or about more on Monsanto, for example did you know that Clarence Thomas US Supreme Court used to be an attorney for Monsanto. Monsanto has a revolving door of businessmen moving into government regulatory positions that regulate Monsanto which seems to be that should be illegal. Monsanto also created agent orange Vietnam, glyphosate which is the cause of almost all gluten allergies. As well we now know glyphosate was proved to be causing cancer and proven in court. The Obama administration had done a lot of work to prevent Monsanto from being litigated. As well Monsanto is intentionally killing the beneficial insects and making the soil toxic so that nothing "natural" can grow. They are already patenting robot bees to replace them.

It seems like they are trying to destroy the natural world and everyone's brains at the same time. The elite will be protected

Ever seen the movie Elysium?