CERN Hadron Mandela effect

Armand

Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
I won't ramble on about this because I sometimes listen to myself and I put myself in the shoes of others and I sound like a lunatic. So I will post this video to explain proof of the Mandela effect. I read the bible and I can honestly tell you it has changed. I looked it up and even the one I own was re-written.

- Spooky Mulder?

I sometimes listen to myself and I put myself in the shoes of others and I sound like a lunatic.
Funny how the mind works. You reminded me of my all time favorite song lyric:

You may be right
I may be crazy
But it just may be a lunatic you're looking for

Song " You may be right" by Billy Joel

This tells me that there is someone for everyone

I agree this Mandela effect is real and time line changes seem to have occurred. It’s very scary

Reactions: Aces
I won't ramble on about this because I sometimes listen to myself and I put myself in the shoes of others and I sound like a lunatic. So I will post this video to explain proof of the Mandela effect. I read the bible and I can honestly tell you it has changed. I looked it up and even the one I own was re-written.

- Spooky Mulder?
The thing with smart people is they sound crazy to ignorant people just plant the seed thats all you am do but don't question yourself!!! Be grateful your awake and intelligent its a gift ! I read that they built the colliders on ley lines so they can manipulate the magnetic grid . As we are made of electrical energies and our hearts are a basically a battery we rely on the earths magnetic field to keep us ticking along nicely. I don't know what they are doing exactly or why but loads of people suddenly have so called mental health problems ,lethargy , depression etc . Add that to the chlorine that calcifies the pineal gland they put in our water and whatever shit they are spraying into our atmosphere with those Chem trails and you no longer have a conspiracy they are blatantly sick in the head. Question is who are "they"? The bigger question is why are millions of people in the world knowingly letting them carry on doing it ???

The thing with smart people is they sound crazy to ignorant people just plant the seed thats all you am do but don't question yourself!!! Be grateful your awake and intelligent its a gift ! I read that they built the colliders on ley lines so they can manipulate the magnetic grid . As we are made of electrical energies and our hearts are a basically a battery we rely on the earths magnetic field to keep us ticking along nicely. I don't know what they are doing exactly or why but loads of people suddenly have so called mental health problems ,lethargy , depression etc . Add that to the chlorine that calcifies the pineal gland they put in our water and whatever shit they are spraying into our atmosphere with those Chem trails and you no longer have a conspiracy they are blatantly sick in the head. Question is who are "they"? The bigger question is why are millions of people in the world knowingly letting them carry on doing it ???
Hi Hayley and welcome to the forum!
The bigger question is why are millions of people in the world knowingly letting them carry on doing it ???
Because many people are still asleep and/or don't want to know. They want their TV's, youtube and Facebook, and to not be disturbed.

I have huge concerns about CERN too however we must not get sucked down the conspiracy black hole. I personally don’t believe in most of the conspiracy theory’s. When looked into they are usually based on false facts or unsubstantiated claims. That’s not to say they may not exists. I just dont let it drive my life. However unwise scientists may kill us all yet.

Reactions: Aces