cemetery ghost?

it wasn't a shock at the time i was talking to her. she looked old-fashioned but not odd. but the way she sat on the tombstone was like she did it all the time. like she owned the place. it was when somebody told me orie was dead and she disappeared so quickly was when i was shocked.
Did she seem disfigured at all in any way....facial features too? Or was it like talking to an everyday normal person?

In your account you said you cried when you met her ? Do you know why? I’m assuming you thought you were talking to a live person ?

Thanks for sharing this wonderful account.

Reactions: Debi
she looked like a normal person. no disfigurement. i really thought she was a real person.
In your account you said you cried when you met her ? Do you know why? I’m assuming you thought you were talking to a live person ?

Thanks for sharing this wonderful account.
i cried because i had seen her name on the family tree. orie. it was so sentimental. i'm a sentimental sort. lol. thank you for saying it is a wonderful account. :)

Reactions: Lynne
i cried because i had seen her name on the family tree. orie. it was so sentimental. i'm a sentimental sort. lol. thank you for saying it is a wonderful account. :)
It seems your relative wanted to be at the reunion. You saw a solid apparition!

Reactions: ghostkind