Caveat emptor

Discussion in 'Every Day Carry / Preppers' started by Seahunter, Jul 26, 2018.

1. Seahunter

Seahunter
    Expand Collapse
    AKA "Roy"

Greetings fellow EDC'ers...

I had a great question from a listener east of the Rockies during open lines that I thought I would cover here having to do with places that are good sources to purchase items from.

When I post an article here, I am not promoting a certain store or website. If I see something interesting, I post it so we can see what is available in the marketplace and see different sites that have products we may be interested in.

I do not receive any money from recommending any sites so you will not see links in articles that somehow generate money for me.

With any store or website you see on here, be sure to shop around for the best prices. With sales and/or coupons, you can always find better prices than from just one source. I always look for reviews on a product I am interested in, and then shop around for the best price. So, if you see a product I have posted, it is more to see the product than to see the store. If you are interested in the product, then you can do further research on it to see if you want to purchase it or something like it.

As far as negative reviews, I always take review sites with a grain of salt. The satisfied people you never hear from, it's always those that have a problem, so every site is going to have negative reviews. Again, do your research, and if you do consistently see negative reviews, use your instincts on whether or not you feel comfortable using that site.

I hope this helps. What is boils down to really is caveat emptor - and don't consider anything on this thread a recommendation from me or from paranormalforum.net to purchase any certain product, service, subscription, membership, etc.

Thank you!

NobleHouse likes this.
  2. 7Christie

7Christie
    Expand Collapse
    Paranormal Trooper

Thanks for creating this forum, SeahunterSeahunter

Seahunter likes this.
  3. Seahunter

Seahunter
    Expand Collapse
    AKA "Roy"