Cattle Mutilations in Oregon

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Coast to Coast AM: The Best Paranormal News Show - Coast to Coast AM
aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuY29hc3R0b2NvYXN0YW0uY29tL2NpbWFnZXMvdmFyL2V6d2ViaW5fc2l0ZS9zdG9yYWdlL2ltYWdlcy9jb2FzdC10by1jb2FzdC9yZXBvc2l0b3J5L3RodW1ibmFpbHMvYnVsbC1pbi1hLWZpZWxkLzExMjI1MDItMS1lbmctVVMvQnVsbC1pbi1hLUZpZWxkLmpwZw==

A ranch in Oregon recently lost five bulls in a mysterious incident which seems to bear the hallmarks of the infamous cattle mutilation phenomenon. The unsettling case reportedly occurred at the spacious Silvies Valley Ranch in the city of Seneca late last month when the five animals were discovered having died under curious circumstances.

According to investigators, there were no signs of struggle nor any indication that they were poisoned, felled by lightning, or shot. On the contrary, the unfortunate creatures appeared as if they'd simply collapsed on the spot. And, chillingly, all five of the bulls had their tongues and genitals removed with surgical precision, which is in keeping with the perplexing cattle mutilation phenomenon.

Acknowledging the weirdness of the situation, Deputy Dan Jenkins lamented that "whenever there's a case like this, all the conspiracy theorists come out." To that end, he noted that aliens, satanic cults, and clandestine government agencies have been suspected of being behind cattle mutilations in the past, but didn't seem to give these possibilities much credence, calling such speculation "a little ridiculous."

Be that as it may, like so many law enforcement officials before him who were tasked with similar cattle mutilation cases, the deputy is stumped as to how the creatures died and why they were mutilated in such a strange fashion. "It's a mystery," Jenkins conceded while also asserting that "I'm confident some person or group did this."

"It's a mystery," Jenkins conceded while also asserting that "I'm confident some person or group did this.
If people did this they must have had extreme stock handling skills to hold five bulls on the spot,and then kill them with no visible injuries.He may be confident with his assessment,but way off the mark imo.I hope they do find the real cause or culprit to these killings.

Reactions: jadamz
This topic has been a mystery for 40 years or more. Why just the tongue and genitalia ? Sounds like cult type behavior. It’s just not reasonable to think an advanced race that can travel through solar systems would visit earth to get bull genitals.

It’s just not reasonable to think an advanced race that can travel through solar systems would visit earth to get bull genitals.

the delicacy of mountain oysters has no limitations...and is known far and wide across the universe... maybe their spaghetti and meat balls requires the "real" thing.... to them its like going to kroger for us....lol... with light speed travel we are just around the corner.. I can hear it now, "honey im making spaghetti, run to earth and get some meat balls".......

Reactions: Lynne and ElliO
BWAHAHAHA! Paulm! You kill me! :D

Seriously, though, I did cattle work in Eastern Oregon once-upon-a-time. These kinds of people are as hard-headed, no nonsense (and right-wing gun-totin' 'Murican ) as it gets. They don't make stuff up, except about how big that elk they got last fall or the salmon they caught this summer was. They distrust everyone and everything, 'specially the government. If they reported it to the Sheriff, then it was serious.

The current theory about cattle mutilations in the circles I run with is that it's the government trying to distract from real UFO phenomenon, but I'm not sure I'd buy that. Weird out of the way places where UFOs haven't been reported in decades, if at all? How does that make sense?

Reactions: Paulm
the delicacy of mountain oysters has no limitations...and is known far and wide across the universe... maybe their spaghetti and meat balls requires the "real" thing.... to them its like going to kroger for us....lol... with light speed travel we are just around the corner.. I can hear it now, "honey im making spaghetti, run to earth and get some meat balls".......
ROFL !!! Too funny paul.

BWAHAHAHA! Paulm! You kill me! :D

Seriously, though, I did cattle work in Eastern Oregon once-upon-a-time. These kinds of people are as hard-headed, no nonsense (and right-wing gun-totin' 'Murican ) as it gets. They don't make stuff up, except about how big that elk they got last fall or the salmon they caught this summer was. They distrust everyone and everything, 'specially the government. If they reported it to the Sheriff, then it was serious.

The current theory about cattle mutilations in the circles I run with is that it's the government trying to distract from real UFO phenomenon, but I'm not sure I'd buy that. Weird out of the way places where UFOs haven't been reported in decades, if at all? How does that make sense?
Nothing about this mystery makes sense. I totally believe the ranchers, all kidding aside. Country folk know whats in their area. I tend to believe regular people. There are some nutty people out there that want attention or money but the average guy is telling his truth. This cattle mystery has bugged me for years.