Cattle Mutilation

gagekko

Reaction score
It came to me as a message, if you will. I don't know if it is just an over active imagination or a true message. I will have to meditate on it and ask a higher power to confirm.

But anyways, the given to me that the reasoning for so called cattle "mutilation" is to show humans their barbaric nature in raising defenseless animals for their personal gluttony. The message went further to say the eating of animal flesh at every single meal is a relatively new phenomenon in human history. The purpose of which is by design by entities to keep human frequency from raising and to bring negativity in the world with the pain/suffering of animals - a "blood sacrifice of sorts.

The message was explained to me that the blood sacrifice was one of the true reasons for war and strife in the world. That entities can be appeased by the shedding of human blood. Their human counterparts are coaxed into doing their bidding with the emotion of greed and the promises of fortune by financing war and the spoils of the conquered peoples.

But getting back to the mutilations.... This voice told me that the mutilating of cattle is no more gruesome that human butchering of cattle at slaughter houses. In fact, it is being relayed to me that as gruesome as mutilations seem to us, the cattle lose their life essence a lot more peacefully than they would at a slaughter house. Whether this is true, I have not been convinced of it.

Anyways, like I said, the message came to me and I thought I'd share so if you are moved by the message there might actually be something to it. Either that or I am crazy =P

The Vedic /India extreme Hinduism and ritual occult of old, Exodus, Chinese , Jewish older versions before Christianity and after the symbolism of marking the right ear, right thumb, right toe in Exodus, the Verdic symbolise marking's as well connect to cows are mothers wound to gods. God in Exodus marked Moses on the right ear. Its eerie how similar this is... the belief is gods believe to keep in touch to the words of god the creator (I think) and also to cleanse their food of domestic animals. To keep one open to god! So in Exodus god actual does this to Moses, so its even linked after the fact to Christians. Maybe coincidence.

The Vedic /India extreme Hinduism and ritual occult of old, Exodus, Chinese , Jewish older versions before Christianity and after the symbolism of marking the right ear, right thumb, right toe in Exodus, the Verdic symbolise marking's as well connect to cows are mothers wound to gods. God in Exodus marked Moses on the right ear. Its eerie how similar this is... the belief is gods believe to keep in touch to the words of god the creator (I think) and also to cleanse their food of domestic animals. To keep one open to god! So in Exodus god actual does this to Moses, so its even linked after the fact to Christians. Maybe coincidence.
Welcome to the forum, Kelwatcher. Nice to meet you.

It came to me as a message, if you will. I don't know if it is just an over active imagination or a true message. I will have to meditate on it and ask a higher power to confirm.

But anyways, the given to me that the reasoning for so called cattle "mutilation" is to show humans their barbaric nature in raising defenseless animals for their personal gluttony. The message went further to say the eating of animal flesh at every single meal is a relatively new phenomenon in human history. The purpose of which is by design by entities to keep human frequency from raising and to bring negativity in the world with the pain/suffering of animals - a "blood sacrifice of sorts.

The message was explained to me that the blood sacrifice was one of the true reasons for war and strife in the world. That entities can be appeased by the shedding of human blood. Their human counterparts are coaxed into doing their bidding with the emotion of greed and the promises of fortune by financing war and the spoils of the conquered peoples.

But getting back to the mutilations.... This voice told me that the mutilating of cattle is no more gruesome that human butchering of cattle at slaughter houses. In fact, it is being relayed to me that as gruesome as mutilations seem to us, the cattle lose their life essence a lot more peacefully than they would at a slaughter house. Whether this is true, I have not been convinced of it.

Anyways, like I said, the message came to me and I thought I'd share so if you are moved by the message there might actually be something to it. Either that or I am crazy =P
Thanks for sharing. I like reading about you rmessages / dreams

Welcome to the forum, Kelwatcher. Nice to meet you.
Thanks, I forgot to mention was reading their is a ritual with the wearing of the animals skin too, its has to do with animal/human spiritual thing like werewolf's, but its deep into old sacrificial occults of old Vedic.

Reactions: Debi
Thanks, I forgot to mention was reading their is a ritual with the wearing of the animals skin too, its has to do with animal/human spiritual thing like werewolf's, but its deep into old sacrificial occults of old Vedic.
Wonder if there is a correlation to the Native American Skin Walkers there.

Reactions: Kelwatcher

There are many abductees that share that same feeling, having dreams or a cause behind the mutilations and their contact with unknown. Maybe it has to do with feeling like being put in their place like an animal would feel in the presence of something they don't understand and feel is out of their control? Could this play a part in your feelings, a cause, belief, having the tables turned?

Reactions: Debi