Cattle Mutilation Mystery Continues

Could you tell me about this Lynne?
Sure. The family that bought the ranch before it was sold to Bob Bigelo really wanted to make a successful cattle ranch. Their prize cows and bulls kept getting mutilated along with a bunch of other strange paranormal events. One day they left the ranch for a trip into town and the wife said to her husband , “If something happens to the bulls we have left we will be ruined”! Well when they returned home all their bulls (can’t remember how many maybe 4), were crammed tightly in a small livestock trailer that had a padlock on it. The bulls were in a trans like state until awakened by the owners. They then kicked the trailer apart while the owners tried to get them out. Now the question is how did they get into a locked trailer. Also bulls would fight each other that close. It was like the entity from that ranch was listening to them in the car and pranked them. If you find this interesting , I would highly recommend the book “Hunt for the Skin Walker”

Reactions: Paulm and ozentity
Sure. The family that bought the ranch before it was sold to Bob Bigelo really wanted to make a successful cattle ranch. Their prize cows and bulls kept getting mutilated along with a bunch of other strange paranormal events. One day they left the ranch for a trip into town and the wife said to her husband , “If something happens to the bulls we have left we will be ruined”! Well when they returned home all their bulls (can’t remember how many maybe 4), were crammed tightly in a small livestock trailer that had a padlock on it. The bulls were in a trans like state until awakened by the owners. They then kicked the trailer apart while the owners tried to get them out. Now the question is how did they get into a locked trailer. Also bulls would fight each other that close. It was like the entity from that ranch was listening to them in the car and pranked them. If you find this interesting , I would highly recommend the book “Hunt for the Skin Walker”
I also recommend the book, Oz.

, I would highly recommend the book “Hunt for the Skin Walker
Thanks Lynne I'll have to get that. I feel a bit left out about Skin Walker ranch as it comes up a lot on here.

Thanks Lynne I'll have to get that. I feel a bit left out about Skin Walker ranch as it comes up a lot on here.
The book is one of the best I’ve ever read on the subject. Two excellent authors.

Reactions: ozentity