Cats Terrorized by Ghost While Home Alone

My cats definitely see things, but they don't freak out like the ones in the video did. If something terrorized my kitties, there would be consequences!

Reactions: Roffin and ozentity
When my best terrier died from snakebite I could still feel her presence,not one snake entered my house yard for a period which is a miracle in itself.I loved this little terror but she did bash my cats at times.I felt like she was earthbound so I told her it's ok to leave now .On saying this I felt her run in a big circle around me, as she did when living.I could have imagined this but my three cats huddled against my legs watching her spirit run around us(they never get together as they are tough farm cats) and I could feel her spirit ascending and tearing across the sky in her crazy Russell fashion.Needless to say I balled my eyes out,lol.

Attachments

• IMG_0044.JPG
    IMG_0044.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 70
Great find Duke. That clip is really interesting. It seems like the ghost is trying to put both cats in the bedroom once they were both in there the door started closing. What kind of ghost doesnt like cats? Maybe its a prior owner who is still obsessed over their stuff? I am sure my family members who still visit from the other side wonder why I have put up with the couch shredding, sometimes missing the litter box, hair ball puking little lions. I guess you carry your likes and dislikes with you when you kick off. Maybe.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Great find Duke. That clip is really interesting. It seems like the ghost is trying to put both cats in the bedroom once they were both in there the door started closing. What kind of ghost doesnt like cats? Maybe its a prior owner who is still obsessed over their stuff? I am sure my family members who still visit from the other side wonder why I have put up with the couch shredding, sometimes missing the litter box, hair ball puking little lions. I guess you carry your likes and dislikes with you when you kick off. Maybe.
That is an interesting observation, Goose! I hadn't noticed that there seemed to be a method to that haunting. One reason a ghost may not like cats is that they are able to trap unwanted entities in their auras.

Reactions: Walking Goose
That is an interesting observation, Goose! I hadn't noticed that there seemed to be a method to that haunting. One reason a ghost may not like cats is that they are able to trap unwanted entities in their auras.
That is very interesting that you point that out garnetsilver. I had a period of time when my cat wouldnt sleep with me at night. Now it makes sense!! He was probably being tormented by the same negative stuff that was keeping me up at night until I started saging and doing more prayers. It also explains why when he sleeps with me I have a very peaceful nights rest.Thank you

I have two cats on my bed at night, and that is when my sleep is the best! Also, when I notice them staring at the same spot every night, I sage and pray in that area. I think that cats can become ill if they are having to be on "guard duty" excessively.

Reactions: Walking Goose
I have two cats on my bed at night, and that is when my sleep is the best! Also, when I notice them staring at the same spot every night, I sage and pray in that area. I think that cats can become ill if they are having to be on "guard duty" excessively.
I just smudged my home. I know if I was succesfull if Tomtom lays down nearby.