Cases of Dogman Attacks

The Dogman mystery is a strange one. Unlike sasquatch there is no oral history in the US of these beings. Unless of course, they are Skinwalkers or maybe Wendigo even? I've been pretty skeptical of reports as the phenomenon has literally came out of nowhere over the last few years. But... I'm hearing of reports from people in the Sas/BF field who I would normally trust so I need to maybe keep a more open mind on this one.

Reactions: ozentity and Debi
I can't help thinking this is tied in with the legends of werewolves which go back hundreds of years or more.

Not that these more recent dogmen are shape-shifters necessarily -- that part probably has more to do with Hollywood than legend.

Reactions: Paulm and ozentity
I can't help thinking this is tied in with the legends of werewolves which go back hundreds of years or more.

Not that these more recent dogmen are shape-shifters necessarily -- that part probably has more to do with Hollywood than legend.
My theory, feeling is they are one and the same. I think they may be human brought down to their most basic level, maybe due to thoughts and behavior but actually become the beast within, rather than a separate entity.

To me there is something very real about this.

Reactions: Paulm
ok That is HORRIFIC. The description of hearing that thing in the water,breaking thru the door, having to break a window to get out clawing his leg. Then reporting it and people basically saying it was a weather balloon.I think I am most fascinated by Dogman than of all the cryptids. Wonder if that guy had ever watched American Werewolf in London? I'd be consulting my Almanac to find the next full moon and be quite twitchy when it arrived.