Carrie Costume panic!

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

An Ohio college student who hit a deer while driving home from a Halloween event inadvertently caused quite a bit of confusion at the scene of the accident due to her 'bloody' Carrie costume. The strange incident reportedly occurred last Saturday evening after Sidney Wolfe had attended a haunted house attraction dressed as the title character of the famed Stephen King novel Carrie. Assuming that the trip back to her house would be uneventful, she opted to make the drive while still in costume, which lead to an amusing series of events.

Shortly into her drive home, she struck a deer that had dashed out into the road, killing the unfortunate creature and doing considerable damage to her vehicle. Although dazed by the accident, Wolfe soon realized that her attire was likely to cause a commotion when first responders arrived on the scene. "Holy crap, I’m head-to-toe dressed in blood makeup. They're going to freak out," she recalled thinking from the driver's seat of the smashed car. According to her, the confusion began when a person who witnessed the collision came up to her vehicle and was stunned by what he saw. "I remember his face," she said, "and he looked horrified."

To her credit, Wolfe attempted to warn the authorities about her appearance when she called 911 to report the accident, telling the dispatcher "I look like I have blood on me. It's fake blood, so I don't want ambulances to be freaking out." Be that as it may, it would seem that the first responders did not get the message as they were initially stunned by her gruesome-looking 'blood-covered' condition. Fortunately, Wolfe was able to explain the strange circumstances she found herself in and the emergency personnel "thought it was hilarious."

She later had to relay the tale to police officers who arrived on the scene and were bewildered by the fact that there was a young woman who appeared to be badly hurt yet was cheerfully chatting with the first responders. Wolfe later shared the tale on Twitter, where it quickly went viral with a whopping 20 million people learning about her remarkable story. With any luck, all of the attention that her odd misadventure has received will somehow lead to Wolfe winding up with a new car.

What are the odds that she has a car accident while dressed in Carrie makeup.