Car Dealer. Only me & Debi get it.

AWWW! Man, his commercials are legend in the area. My current Kia is from his dealership in Indy. My favorite may have been his Halloween commercials as the Vampire. And when they showed his mistakes, some of those were funnier than the commercials.

AWWW! Man, his commercials are legend in the area. My current Kia is from his dealership in Indy. My favorite may have been his Halloween commercials as the Vampire. And when they showed his mistakes, some of those were funnier than the commercials.

This reminded me of a car dealer known for his off the wall TV commercials in LA, guy named Cal Worthington. They also featured his "dog Spot" who was never a dog, best one was when Spot was a hippopotamus and Cal was riding him.

Might make for an interesting daily question, "Who was your area's most off-the-wall live TV pitch man/woman, and what was being sold?"

Reactions: Debi
This reminded me of a car dealer known for his off the wall TV commercials in LA, guy named Cal Worthington. They also featured his "dog Spot" who was never a dog, best one was when Spot was a hippopotamus and Cal was riding him.

Might make for an interesting daily question, "Who was your area's most off-the-wall live TV pitch man/woman, and what was being sold?"
Another good one!