Cannock Chase BF

I drove through an apparition in a car, so i guess, hey anything is possible. Still trying to wrap my head around that one

• Wow
Reactions: Lynne and Debi
Not too sure about trying to get in a car (this is the first account I have ever heard like this), but "Bigfoot" is a common claim on Cannock Chase, and one of the reasons we go there investigating. I have personally heard wood knocks coming from deep in the woods late at night (actually, more like in the early hours of the morning, when only us nutters are out in the middle of nowhere at night......) and found evidence of large footprints in certain areas around the Chase.

Although we have yet to see any physical evidence of anything, some of the audible captures we have witnessed around the area are crazy, along with other investigators who frequent the Chase. Although there is no definitive proof of "Bigfoot" at present (most evidence is still only audible, or just footprints at this time), and to be completely open-minded, could potentially be someone just messing with people in the areas, these noises are heard from within areas generally hard to access (due to the geographics of the site) during daylight, let alone early hours of the morning and with no "navigation" lighting visible. Yes, they could be using night vision, but even that seems a little extreme in dense vegetation and heavily undulating ground.

Reactions: Lynne
Not too sure about trying to get in a car (this is the first account I have ever heard like this), but "Bigfoot" is a common claim on Cannock Chase, and one of the reasons we go there investigating. I have personally heard wood knocks coming from deep in the woods late at night (actually, more like in the early hours of the morning, when only us nutters are out in the middle of nowhere at night......) and found evidence of large footprints in certain areas around the Chase.

Although we have yet to see any physical evidence of anything, some of the audible captures we have witnessed around the area are crazy, along with other investigators who frequent the Chase. Although there is no definitive proof of "Bigfoot" at present (most evidence is still only audible, or just footprints at this time), and to be completely open-minded, could potentially be someone just messing with people in the areas, these noises are heard from within areas generally hard to access (due to the geographics of the site) during daylight, let alone early hours of the morning and with no "navigation" lighting visible. Yes, they could be using night vision, but even that seems a little extreme in dense vegetation and heavily undulating ground.
It’s great to hear from someone with first hand knowledge of the area. Without knowing the true nature of these creatures it’s hard to say where we might find them. If there are animals and berries to eat in the woods and a water source a physical creature might actually be in the woods.