Cannock Chase - 27th to 28th August

I know.....

But again, I have to state that we cannot rule out that it could have been someone just messing with us and the fact that there were three marbles was just coincidental.
I like this a lot. A paranormal investigator with an open mind.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Cannock Chase must be one of the strangest spots in the UK. It's almost Britain's equivalent to Skinwalker Ranch as the range of activity noted here is incredible. Despite only being a relatively small area, approx 8x7 miles the 'Chase' is host to it all... UFO, Bigfoot, Big Cat, Ghosts and more have sighted here. A genuinely fascinating place.
Macc! It's good to see you again!

We have a member here who just spent time at Skinwalker Ranch filming on the series done by History Channel. Strange place. I've heard there are several other areas in the world that are very similar "portal" type areas so interesting to hear about this being one.

hi I am new here and I am fairly late to this post so I do apologise, but I feel the need to tell you about the young girls who were found dead on The Chase in the 60s. A local man named Raymond Leslie Morris abducted and killed several little girls from the local area and dumped their bodies on The Chase. Perhaps the child like voice you heard calling "mom" was the spirit or the residual energy of one of the girls left behind. You probably know the history of the area but I thought I would share that here with you all because even some locals have never heard of this case. A lot of the attention was taken away from this case at the time because it coincided with the Moors murders in Yorkshire where Ian Brady and Myra Hindley were at large killing children, in fact Raymond Leslie Morris was dubbed the midlands moors murderer at the time. I believe this left a scar on The Chase and will explain a lot of the activity we see up there. I live close by and it gives off such an atmosphere locally and I visit quite often. I am yet to have a personal experience myself but I know plenty people who have. Its a very beautiful area

hi I am new here and I am fairly late to this post so I do apologise, but I feel the need to tell you about the young girls who were found dead on The Chase in the 60s. A local man named Raymond Leslie Morris abducted and killed several little girls from the local area and dumped their bodies on The Chase. Perhaps the child like voice you heard calling "mom" was the spirit or the residual energy of one of the girls left behind. You probably know the history of the area but I thought I would share that here with you all because even some locals have never heard of this case. A lot of the attention was taken away from this case at the time because it coincided with the Moors murders in Yorkshire where Ian Brady and Myra Hindley were at large killing children, in fact Raymond Leslie Morris was dubbed the midlands moors murderer at the time. I believe this left a scar on The Chase and will explain a lot of the activity we see up there. I live close by and it gives off such an atmosphere locally and I visit quite often. I am yet to have a personal experience myself but I know plenty people who have. Its a very beautiful area

Welcome to the Forum, Chat. Thanks for sharing the information.

Welcome to the Forum, Chat. Thanks for sharing the information.
Thank you for welcoming and accepting me into your forum! I Feel I have a lot to share as had many weird experiences and heard some very strange stories over the years particularly about the areas I have lived in Staffordshire and the Black Country, England. I cant wait to add more! x

Reactions: garnetsilver
Thank you for welcoming and accepting me into your forum! I Feel I have a lot to share as had many weird experiences and heard some very strange stories over the years particularly about the areas I have lived in Staffordshire and the Black Country, England. I cant wait to add more! x
You and Titch will have much to talk about. :)

That is very interesting information. I will look forward to Titch weighing in on it.