Canadian UFO Report

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Canadian witness says UFO hovered and disappeared

A Canadian witness at Joliette reported watching a “non-symmetrical” object that hovered, turned and disappeared, according to testimony in Case 92792 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.

The witness was driving to work at 7:10 a.m. on June 19, 2018, when the event occurred.

“Really blue sky, not a single cloud,” the witness stated. “I checked the sky thinking it was a plane, but it was stationary. It was metallic and very reflective. It had a weird shape, asymmetrical. I thought to myself: '’What is that?’ And then it made a light spin on itself and then it vanished, like when it was turning itself on, the movement was like facing a piece of paper, and then when you turn it, you don’t see it cause it’s so flat. It was a bit like that. It was bigger than a small plane and very stationary, very metallic.”

When turning, the object disappeared.

“I was checking the sky two or three minutes in that area after, and never saw it again. It’s impossible. It really was a solid object in the sky, solid, reflective, a bit like a plane, but planes don’t disappear like that. I made a drawing of the shape and size in the sky. It’s really hard to explain the shape. It was standing straight, right side was flat, and the left side was curvy a bit like the number three in reverse.”
Canadian Field Investigator Allen Des Roches closed this case as an Unknown Aerial Vehicle.

“The staff of the Joliette Airport (northwest and clear sky) confirms to me that it could have landings or takeoffs at the time of the observation. Is not a plane or a drone. The object looks flat and is silvery and transparent in color, stationary and reflecting, then turns abruptly and disappears.”