Can you name some?

Sardines in Hot sauce!!!
1603046095937.png

I don't always have the most refined tastes in the world. If I'm not going to cook I like canned things that I can just open and eat especially with or on crackers.
1603046886065.png

OK, I'm gonna consider the Dan list as meals! lol

Now, gonna ask...how many of you have added to your pantry lately in case winter gets bad? I have a whole separate pantry of cannned food right now.

I went to the local dollar store for some canned milk in case there is another cyclone run on toilet paper and and other things people must need lots of. Due to covid of course. I was just wondering though have any of them ever heard of soap and water? I also bought extra soap and some beans and rice and lots of pepperoni which is essential in emrgencies IMO. I also bought some cracked corn for the local duck brothers and sisters and my fellow gooses which for some reason arnt heading south yet which concerns me. The goose can survive but the ducks should be moving on. I bought some bleach in case I have to disinfect my water which I hope never happens.

Now, gonna ask...how many of you have added to your pantry lately in case winter gets bad? I have a whole separate pantry of cannned food right now.
Not me, our winters are only two months long and most of those days are glorious and in the 50s and 60s during the day. We NEVER have snow and even our rain seldom freezes. If it did snow they would shut down the entire area. Even the adults want to play in the snow. My Daughter is 40 and has only made one snowman. Our worry season is in the late summer through early fall when we are watching and stay prepared for hurricanes. I ALWAYS have several months worth of food so that is never an issue.

My question is how many different ways do you have to cook and heat if you lose your power for an extended period. we have lost our power for periods longer than a week several times and I know people that have been without power for as long as six weeks.

Spam was high so I went

61Buzm0NtOL._SY300_QL70_.jpg

breakfast, lunch, supper

and

bruces-whole-sweet-potatoes-in-heavy-syrup-10-can.jpg33.jpg66.jpg

th.jpg88.jpg

Sweet potato pie was a favorite and cheap

Stocking has begun - starting with flour, sugar, LARD, veggie oil, cornmeal...