Can you help?

ScornfulDwarf

Reaction score
Driving home late one night after work, it was raining and pitch black. As I made my way around a steep curve the headlights of my car shined across a very large man dressed in bibbed overalls, no shirt and a ball cap. Although he looked normal in appearance, he seemed to be very tall, maybe 9ft or more. Strangest part about it though was that he was standing there in the pouring rain and darkness staring straight ahead, across the road. Maybe it was benign, a prank of some sort, an outright hallucination, or something more altogether. I do know that it shook me to my core, as when I arrived at my friend's house they asked if I was ok, remarking that I looked like I had seen a ghost. The experience scared me to the point that I didn't speak of it for about 10 years, and I still remain confused about what it was exactly. I've asked everyone I know, skeptics and believers alike, if they have seen or heard of anything like this, but to no avail. I would very much appreciate any input anyone may have on this, thanks.

Reactions: ozentity
Welcome to the Paranormal Forum, SD. Just moved your tread to a more suitable place on the site.

This happened nearly a decade ago. How much do you recall this night?

Hi and welcome to the forum. So as I understand it the only odd thing was that this was an unusually tall man standing in the rain? On the face of it I’d say that size can be misjudged in the dark, not to mention the weather was bad and I’m assuming you didn’t stop. So I’m guessing it was a quick glimpse as you passed him? There are some really big people around. It’s possible you just misjudged his size. Now that said your creep meter was going off so it may have been something other worldly. Things do happen in this life that we can’t explain. Just file it in that catagoey. Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: ozentity
You can hallucinate driving when tired,I've seen green kangaroos and koalas when driving very tired.I've also seen paranormal things when tired and wide awake,night and day,you can sense the difference.Some hill billies are really big guys so could have been that or it could be as Lynne said an unexplainably entity,a one off or you may see it again.Don't worry and stay open, atb.