CAN THIS NAVY PATENT EXPLAIN AWAY MANY UAP SIGHTINGS?

My working theory for a while has been that the objects seeming to violate Newtonian physics are projections in our space, like the beam of a... laser... lol.

Reactions: Lynne
My working theory for a while has been that the objects seeming to violate Newtonian physics are projections in our space, like the beam of a... laser... lol.
The question for me then becomes "Who or what is doing the projecting?" Seeing as UFO sightings go back in history, I'm inclined to ask what dimension is doing the projection.

I should clarify what I mean by "projection". It's not a simple optical projection like a light beam. I think the UFO is surrounded by it's own spacetime bubble and that bubble is what is projected into our reality. Only the field that encapsulates the UFO displays the non-Newtonian movement from our perspective, from the occupant's perspective it's rather like being in a movie. They don't experience the crushing G-forces that would follow such movements if they weren't in a bubble outside of the earthly dimension.
Because it's a projection in it's own spacetime bubble, no physical laws are violated in our reality or theirs.

The net effect reminds me of playing with a laser with the dog. That laser dot is flying all over the place and Rover is going nuts trying to just keep up with it. No physical laws are being broken but that poor dog has no clue as to what is really going on, and will keep chasing that dot even though there is really nothing there. Sound familiar? LOL!

Woof!

• Big Grin
Reactions: Debi
This stuff is far beyond my understanding. There has been enough ufo crashes that I’m convinced they are not all holograms.

Reactions: GoneWestUtah