Can they...

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Give me your opinion, please. Can they follow you, move from one place to another?

141569653_2936952456588044_5470258310491564502_n.jpeg

Reactions: garnetsilver
I think spirits that have crossed over can visit where they like. Ghosts that have been trapped or have chosen not to cross over are often attached to this earth plane for some reason and seem to stay around the area of their concern. Weather they are forced to stay in a location is something I dont think we have a way of knowing. I think the the residuals are just replays of time gone by and not sentient. Of course nobody really knows and its just my own conclusions from what info iv'e taken in from books, and shows.

I think spirits that have crossed over can visit where they like. Ghosts that have been trapped or have chosen not to cross over are often attached to this earth plane for some reason and seem to stay around the area of their concern. Weather they are forced to stay in a location is something I dont think we have a way of knowing. I think the the residuals are just replays of time gone by and not sentient. Of course nobody really knows and its just my own conclusions from what info iv'e taken in from books, and shows.
That does make sense Lynne, I keep getting different ideas and changing my mind about what's what with this. My idea of ghosts being residual was I witnessed my step dad glide down the hall after passing but I'm sure it wasn't him or his spirit, more just a replay as you say.

Reactions: Lynne