Can Mind Affect Matter

Hi everyone,
in my younger years i was a ghost investigator, these days serious ghost hunters use electrical goods that test for electromagnetic disturbance, i think we have to look at this first to explain.
When ghost hunting we find that full batteries for video are drained, especially with movement of objects, some would agree with that being crucial with the movement of objects being able to happen.
As i have cronic Ankylosing Spondylitis, when it began 25 years ago, i found i couldn't get into the right position for meditation, so i bought a Tesla machine below to help, i will continue soon.

rrmgsuV.png&key=b684cf2b62db4ae755e92adc

Reactions: Paulm
You can see how difficult it is by photo below regarding position and being able to meditate:-
I found myself playing with this, it does give off weak electromagnetic lighting bolts, however don't build the item below, this is far stronger and could kill you:-
It was slightly painful but with my device i stuck my finger near to the electromagnetic lighting bolt which charged my finger, i also stuck a needle in a cork to stand it up, i charged a rolling tobacco paper and balanced it on top, and found that the paper would follow my finger by moving if i was half a inch away, showing there is a lot we don't know about the real properties of electromagnetic energy.
When i lay a roll of string on my device it will stand up like an indian rope trick.

So is Telekinesis real? I think Poltergeist's use it with a electromagnetic source to move objects, if we can learn to do the same, i have no idea!
I leave to members to fathom if we know if we need better understanding of static and electromagnetic influencing, my device does help with meditation, but be careful of very powerful magnets and don't put near your ear it can put your ear balance out, but does give out negative Ions:-

Reactions: ozentity and Paulm
Hi everyone,
in my younger years i was a ghost investigator, these days serious ghost hunters use electrical goods that test for electromagnetic disturbance, i think we have to look at this first to explain.
When ghost hunting we find that full batteries for video are drained, especially with movement of objects, some would agree with that being crucial with the movement of objects being able to happen.
As i have cronic Ankylosing Spondylitis, when it began 25 years ago, i found i couldn't get into the right position for meditation, so i bought a Tesla machine below to help, i will continue soon.
You can see how difficult it is by photo below regarding position and being able to meditate:-

I found myself playing with this, it does give off weak electromagnetic lighting bolts, however don't build the item below, this is far stronger and could kill you:-
It was slightly painful but with my device i stuck my finger near to the electromagnetic lighting bolt which charged my finger, i also stuck a needle in a cork to stand it up, i charged a rolling tobacco paper and balanced it on top, and found that the paper would follow my finger by moving if i was half a inch away, showing there is a lot we don't know about the real properties of electromagnetic energy.
When i lay a roll of string on my device it will stand up like an indian rope trick.

So is Telekinesis real? I think Poltergeist's use it with a electromagnetic source to move objects, if we can learn to do the same, i have no idea!
I leave to members to fathom if we know if we need better understanding of static and electromagnetic influencing, my device does help with meditation, but be careful of very powerful magnets and don't put near your ear it can put your ear balance out, but does give out negative Ions:-
cool....... we are just an electrical current ourselves, or a vibrational frequency at the cellular level, the goal is to interact or mesh with the frequencies that surround us....(short answer...lol)
but i sometimes wonder if we waaaayyyy overcomplicate it, make it a scientific theory that cant be answered, a math problem of sorts with "this" and "this" equils "this"....... when the answers are so simple they are right in front of us. buried deep within, below our conscience level that has to have a "reason"......... enlightenment comes when your "in the zone" when all has been released, or when you least expect it...... sometimes its not about knowing how, its just about "doing"......... soooo, just do it.......a dont think about it, just do it kinda thing...........

Hi Paulm,
Please do not try experiment below, but i did:-
not to worry, being electrocuted is not on my list of to do things....lol..... i dont try anything that involves an external stimuli or power source.....that kinda takes away the whole power of the mind / physical abilities aspect of the whole trying to understand what the mind is capable of in a natural setting......