Can I Have Your Autograph?

I think an autograph is like gaining a little piece of the essence of a hero or icon. Signatures are unique to an individual. I haven’t gotten many but I do understand the attraction. Below is my prized MONTY ROBERTS signed poster. It cost me 175 dollars to frame and mount. One of my most prized possessions. He not only was a great horseman but also raised many many homeless and abused kids.

Attachments

• 64C09A2F-CC8C-4C53-AE2E-91BD31E74D14.jpeg
    64C09A2F-CC8C-4C53-AE2E-91BD31E74D14.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 71
  • 663DEE97-5807-4792-AD8A-90A8110CE5B8.jpeg
    663DEE97-5807-4792-AD8A-90A8110CE5B8.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 62
Reactions: Paintman and Duke
Believe it or not, movie extras are sometimes asked for autographs in certain situations. And, photographs too. This is usually when we are in some sort of costumes and filming in locations where there are spectators nearby. It has happened to me on several occasions. I thought it was supremely silly and I would explain that I was only an extra but they still persisted so I would graciously oblige.

Believe it or not, movie extras are sometimes asked for autographs in certain situations. And, photographs too. This is usually when we are in some sort of costumes and filming in locations where there are spectators nearby. It has happened to me on several occasions. I thought it was supremely silly and I would explain that I was only an extra but they still persisted so I would graciously oblige.
At a conference, I was asked once to sign a copy of a paper I co-wrote with a colleague from the Commerce Dept. It was embarrassing.

Reactions: Paintman and Lynne