Can a book open a paranormal door?

Our eyes can only see lightwaves within a set range and we can only hear in a narrow band. Our sense of smell barely exists. I often wonder what may be right next to me but beyond my perception.
I have those same thoughts.

Our eyes can only see lightwaves within a set range and we can only hear in a narrow band. Our sense of smell barely exists. I often wonder what may be right next to me but beyond my perception.

Creepy thoughts ... I’m scared now Benway. Eeeeek

Reactions: Lynne
IMO, it is all about intention.......Intention is powerful.

I’m onboard with everyone who said “intent” is more important.

Yet, I know just how much a good book can get my own creative juices flowing. So at the same time I vote for “intent”, I do still believe that some materials can help the reader to either trigger and/or focus their intent.

I don’t know about others, but my first experience with energy manipulation was accidental - I didn’t know that intents could manifest. Therefore it would seem reasonable to me then that any other uninformed person might interpret someone’s reading of a esoteric or mystical-like text, which seems to manifest with some related result, to be “caused by the book.”

I think a book CAN open a paranormal door. As WANDS said, some material can trigger thinking intently on a subject, without there being any original intent.

In some "evil" books, that is all it takes.

Also, who has read ANY book without thinking about it at least a little?

I don't believe it'll open any doors per se but you might get the attention of something that's already. Now I know door here could be used in both a figurative sense as well as a more literal sense. So my answer is more concerning the latter, where I doubt it will remove any actual barriers but if something is already there, it could get its attention.

I think if you're reading a ghost story then it can open up your mind and possibly your imagination.
The ghost that comes to you in the night after reading an Odd Thomas book might just be in your head. But if it is real maybe it wants a bedtime story.