Cameras, dogs, spirits and ghosts

L.S.

Reaction score
I’ve listened to several podcasts about hauntings, the people being haunted couldn’t see what was causing the haunting. The family dog either could see the ghost or sense it’s presence. Cameras were able to capture an image of the ghost when nobody could see it. So my question is how could dogs and cameras capture something that we can’t see?

I’ve listened to several podcasts about hauntings, the people being haunted couldn’t see what was causing the haunting. The family dog either could see the ghost or sense it’s presence. Cameras were able to capture an image of the ghost when nobody could see it. So my question is how could dogs and cameras capture something that we can’t see?
Our eyes have a limit on the spectrums we can see. Just read an article about dogs and cats being able to see light spectrums we cannot. Cameras are able to catch light differences that we cannot see with the naked eye, which is why cameras often catch the paranormal when the naked eye cannot.

the people being haunted couldn’t see what was causing the haunting.
What Debi says plus the people could be trying too hard to see it, like when skeptics see nothing instead of just opening their minds.

Reactions: Paintman
Animals and cameras (and some kids) don't know that they're not supposed to see everything in front of them.

• Hands Clapping
Reactions: Paintman