Calpurnia's Premonition Of Julius Caesar Of Rome

JohnHermes

Reaction score
It's believed that Calpurnia had a dream of her hubsand's and was warned from her. Caesar rejected her claims and decided to go along with Brutus to the senate meeting where is murdered happened. There isn't much more information to go on by. From Shakespeare play she had a symbolic dream, but of course that fictional.

"In Shakespeare's Julius Caesar, Calpurnia has a dream that a statue of Caesar was flowing with blood as many Romans wash their hands in the blood. She also sees in her dream that Julius Caesar would die in her arms. "

It's believed that Calpurnia had a dream of her hubsand's and was warned from her. Caesar rejected her claims and decided to go along with Brutus to the senate meeting where is murdered happened. There isn't much more information to go on by. From Shakespeare play she had a symbolic dream, but of course that fictional.

"In Shakespeare's Julius Caesar, Calpurnia has a dream that a statue of Caesar was flowing with blood as many Romans wash their hands in the blood. She also sees in her dream that Julius Caesar would die in her arms. "

reminds me of Cassandra, daughter of Priam and Hecuba , prophetess of doom who was cursed to only get the bad news and never be believed

Reactions: JohnHermes and Debi
Never heard of that one. I just noticed that little comment about mark twain you have. That reminded me. He also had a few premonitions. I know he dreamt of his brothers death 2 weeks before it happened, in a boating accident. He also saw his own death 2 years before it happened.