Call or Text?

Thanks for the suggestion Paul. The hardest part will be to remember to refrain for reading the text. As soon as I hear a message tone, I flip my phone over and read it...I’ll have to break the reflexive habit.
Something I just learned about my iPhone, it will read a text. If I get one while driving or my hands are occupied, I just ask Siri to read the text from whom ever. To my surprise it worked !

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
Never will I ever ask my phone to talk back to me. Nopey!
Wait until it does by itself

Lex always turns on my phone and Brielles

He's got a really loud deep voice with outrageous projection and
Maybe that's why?

But usually you have to address the devices AI name before it starts blabbing. .And me yelling at phones and computers and Alexa to shut the !! Up doesn't work for some reason.

Oh and be careful if your phone is by a loud speaker when listening to alternative radio

Or you'll look and see that it did a search for the best semi autos to keep stowed away.. .For. .Whatever odd reason it might be :kissingcat:

Call. Texting takes too long. Texting is good when you don't call. I would rather save time calling. Time is precious. I'll use it wisely

Call. Texting takes too long. Texting is good when you don't call. I would rather save time calling. Time is precious. I'll use it wisely
i actually think it saves you time. Shooting off a quick note or reply is more efficient if you don’t have time for a chat.

Reactions: JohnHermes and Debi
It's safe to say it depends on the individual/situation, then.