Call me Miss Cleo

California is Psychic Central. We have lots of 'em ...

And, Wicca is popular in Hollywood.
I honor all paths, since I've walked a couple of them over the years. As with all religions, you have your "into it because it's cool" and those who are actually devout and practicing what they believe. I feel all roads can lead to God/Spirit/Divine...whatever name you wanna use. The main thing is you seek in honesty for that which created us.

California is Psychic Central. We have lots of 'em ...

And, Wicca is popular in Hollywood.
The word seems to be leaking out about Hollywood's dark activities. The kid stuff is horrifying, I will leave it at that since most people know what I'm talking about, if not you don't want to know. Just when I think it's all just a conspiracy another bit of evidence leaks out. Latest I saw was a pic that Jamie Lee Curtis showed of her furniture room, she obviously forgot about the painting of the naked kid in a box on her wall. She took it down but not before it spread like wildfire. If there is nothing to it why would someone consider this art or at the least, why would you want to look at that daily. Creepy in the least, hopefully not an indication of a fetish.

I honor all paths, since I've walked a couple of them over the years. As with all religions, you have your "into it because it's cool" and those who are actually devout and practicing what they believe. I feel all roads can lead to God/Spirit/Divine...whatever name you wanna use. The main thing is you seek in honesty for that which created us.
Remember back about 20 years ago when Brittany Spears adopted Kabbalah, the then religion flavor of the week among the entertainment crowd?

She brought up her "conversion" to a group of press types who were interviewing her. One of them, who happened to be Jewish, asked her if she was reading the Tulmud. She responded, "What's that?"

Hollywood is a strange place indeed. Not being in that environment i guess all i can do is speculate. I just find it funny when they complain they are followed by cameras. You chose that life. You chose to hang your laundry out for most of the world to see. I guess they forget those cameras catch something just a tad off or incriminating.