Call me Miss Cleo

My mom used to go to a psychic years ago with my grandmom and occasionally my sister. She did say someone was 'following' my mom throughout life, which could've been spot on. But she also said i'd be a lawyer rofl.

That whole thing was a big scam. They probably did have the occasional gifted person, but I think they were all cold readers and scam artists. Hey when people are desperate for a job, they will do almost anything. If I had to feed my starving kids, I would probably make some guesses too. There are always people willing to buy hope, no matter how bad the reputation.

That whole thing was a big scam. They probably did have the occasional gifted person, but I think they were all cold readers and scam artists. Hey when people are desperate for a job, they will do almost anything. If I had to feed my starving kids, I would probably make some guesses too. There are always people willing to buy hope, no matter how bad the reputation.
Lol. The old "You are going to come into money...someday. There will be a death....someday" lol.

One of my grandmothers was a witch/psychic back in Europe before coming to the USA. She was the 7th daughter of a 7th daughter and she told fortunes, cast spells, sold potions, etc back in the old country. After she landed here her church told her she had to stop doing that stuff. As far as I know, she did stop but then I wouldn't know if she continued on the sly.

One of my grandmothers was a witch/psychic back in Europe before coming to the USA. She was the 7th daughter of a 7th daughter and she told fortunes, cast spells, sold potions, etc back in the old country. After she landed here her church told her she had to stop doing that stuff. As far as I know, she did stop but then I wouldn't know if she continued on the sly.
There are many people out there with true gifts, and many get labeled as "witch". People like Miss Cleo and that gang give everyone a bad name who truly can connect with this God given energy.

California is Psychic Central. We have lots of 'em ...

And, Wicca is popular in Hollywood.

Reactions: garnetsilver