cable...is it a slowly dying medium?

Is there a way to get a MLB package only?
You can purchase MLB TV from MLB dot com with or without a Roku streaming device. I watch MLB games on my computer, on my Roku, on my iPad, even on my smartphone. MLB TV is fairly expensive as subscriptions go. It starts out at 129.95 in spring training and gradually goes down as the season progresses. If you wait until after the all star break its about half. Warning, when you purchase MLB TV it will auto renew (at full price) come next spring training. You must cancel your subscription before then.

Reactions: Paintman
Thanks a bunch! Gee, I always thought MLB was $300. I may look at this for the post season. Last year I adopted the Blue Jays and Giants, and have been following them since the AL west has been turned upside down. Come to think of it, most divisions are upside down:confused: Weird season. Still reading the Sporting News preseason magazine, and they have never been more off base with their predictions.

Reactions: 7Critter
Thanks a bunch! Gee, I always thought MLB was $300. I may look at this for the post season. Last year I adopted the Blue Jays and Giants, and have been following them since the AL west has been turned upside down. Come to think of it, most divisions are upside down:confused: Weird season. Still reading the Sporting News preseason magazine, and they have never been more off base with their predictions.
Just looked. It's 24.99 for the remainder of the year. Get the premium version, then you can watch and listen to your home team broadcast. You also get the MLB app for your portable device for free which lets you follow all the games in progress. Remember my renewal caveat.

Reactions: DoTell
ou also get the MLB app for your portable device
Will a Kindle work w/ this? Will do re: the auto renewal headsup.. For MLB TV, am I hooking my computer up to my TV and then running MLB through it? Thanks again. I'm a real caveman with this stuff.:confused:

Reactions: DoTell