C2C Paranormal Podcast Network

I'd bet many of those paranormal and conspiracy podcasters who've been badmouthing C2C/Noory are about to do an about face to get on this network. Remember all the unkind things Church used to say about Noory when his FtB show was on DMDN? Suddenly C2C comes calling and George is Jimmy's best bud.

I'd bet many of those paranormal and conspiracy podcasters who've been badmouthing C2C/Noory are about to do an about face to get on this network. Remember all the unkind things Church used to say about Noory when his FtB show was on DMDN? Suddenly C2C comes calling and George is Jimmy's best bud.
And now he and Jimmy have parted ways and I wonder if this new development has anything to do with it. Interesting timing in the break up.

IMO if Noory and crew are taking over it will go the way of coast. Does this mean the am program might not be doing so well in the markets it rests in? This the move to podcasts and such? Just wondering

Reactions: Paintman and Debi
IMO if Noory and crew are taking over it will go the way of coast. Does this mean the am program might not be doing so well in the markets it rests in? This the move to podcasts and such? Just wondering
Have you noticed how they are always out for more $$ deals? The "partnership" with the alternative infomercial Doc Wallet and Ben Fuchs every three weeks like clockwork? Paranormal Dating service that also now features a "senior" service? Most sponsors are alternative health products, he's got Beyond Belief program, and he's quite put out over his stage shows being on hold due to Covid. Oh, and his nightly rants about Covid isn't real and its just the flu....don't get me started. Add in the 50's crooner tunes for bumpers because George likes to sing them and....

The show is no longer Coast to Coast AM. It's something else entirely now.

speaking of the new podcast doings of c2c here is one of the participants. Sandra Champlain

Great... that's all anybody needed; another poor internet network of podcasts all discussing similar things.
I wish Iheart would focus on improving Coast instead of making more money off of a new enterprise. But then again I am not a businessman . Maybe it will be the best thing since fresh bread,

Reactions: Paintman
I wish Iheart would focus on improving Coast instead of making more money off of a new enterprise. But then again I am not a businessman . Maybe it will be the best thing since fresh bread,
It could be. I doubt it.
Noory hasn't done anything worth a dime. Everything Coast has in terms of reputation is because of Art Bell.

I gotta come back and add one thing.

Coast to Coast AM had 15 Million weekly listeners under Art Bell.
They barely have 3 Million with Noory.
As a podcaster, I had nearly half a million listeners.

Those numbers should tell you all you need to know about Noory's ability.
3 million people like him. 12 million do not.

Last edited: