"C2C AM Bumper Music" Was Picked to "Synchronize" With My Call Into Ian 11/26/01

Malaria_Kidd IV

Reaction score
Click here to listen way back to November 26, 2001 - Coast to Coast AM with host Ian Punnett. Please scroll down to tap the black ball containing a white arrow to begin.

At one time I thought everybody still likes an unsolved very public mystery!

C2CAM: During that Sunday night Ian spun these two tunes for me while guest hosting for Art Bell on Sunday nights.

Here's Ian's pick, to date as a "one of" as far as I know, choosing this bumper song connected to my call into C2CAM.

"On The Turning Away" - by Pink Floyd 1986-87

[youtube]

George has picked this 1998 Double Grammy Award winner well over 25 times since February 2008. The last time was last Wednesday @ 12:33 AM when Pharmacist Ben Fuchs was George's superior human health charged guest! The first I am aware of to play this same "1998 Rock Song of the Year" was Ian that night. He chose it to my surprise after my call during Open Lines on 11/26/01.:cool::trophy:

"One Headlight" - by The Wallflowers 1996

[youtube]
One question to all: Counting "so few" inclined elsewhere "so far" to offer an answer. Why did I tell Ian this profound declaration? "These songs are the two most connected in rock music history!" Plus I can easily mention all of music's history!;mn2;gs

There's 24,026 comments on 'One Headlight' with no mention of this connection to peruse if you're still with me. If you are contemplating answering my question above let's talk!:LLAP

MK IV ∆=⚾

Last edited:
Reactions: Paintman
Thanks Paintman! :trophy:

Your nearly gold plated AMLOR record WAS superb rock ballad orchestration!

Here now, for all to find above, are the eerie, hugely paranormal lyrics generated synchronicities to the eventual fate of England's Rose that I mentioned as just a numbers count in syncs to Ian Punnett. With full on paranormal inundated connections, like no other music genre to date, that really began after Roger Waters departed Pink Floyd in 1985!

Ref: Coast to Coast AM picking songs to sync up with their guest's topics. Just this AM George's "Alien Hunter" Douglas Sims was getting "gory" about what aliens have done to human victims!

So here's a perfect example of what Coast directors have done for years. The next ad break's bumper song was Queen's "Another One Bites The Dust". Not so LOL my friend!:eek:;mn1;mn2;mn:guitar::eyes:

Post 'em here if you hear C2CAM pick bumper synchros just like what I heard last night and also inspired by me during late 2001!:darts:

MK IV ∆=⚾

Last edited:
Full disclosure as you're new, MK....I am not a George Noory fan. Not even a little.

Now, as to bumper music, the producers are well aware of how the discussions will flow during the interview down to the fact they have questions (a script of sorts) that the guest has submitted to have the host ask them. This is why you will often hear a host say "we'll get to that in the next hour" if a guest starts to jump ahead. Bumpers are chosen to follow that laid out discussion plan that George or the guest host has in front of them. Also why you will hear, as we did two nights ago, George ask a question that the guest just answered in detail....he forgot to move forward on that script when the guest answered it ahead of schedule....fully. (Her reply was, after a pause, "As I just explained...")

Music is used to also have a bit of fun sometimes on the show, as former guest host Jimmy Church used to make his music a "theme" for the night and ask you what the songs had in common. And then there is the send a message use of music. If you follow the Facebook page for Coast, you will see that when posters complain that George has made Coast something other than what it once was or should be, you will hear "I Did It My Way" played. Which, at times, has been frequent.

I'll leave it at that.

Syrette does a nice job with the bumper music also. But I don't know if he is still on board as a guest host.
Anyway I heard a little bit of that Derrel Sims interview and thought it was pretty good. I'm not sure how much I believe what he said but man could he tell us a story.

Also not a fan of George Noory due to the length and quality of the commercials and the same paid callers night after night. I do check into the Facebook page and still don't understand why it's still up. All we do is throw tomatoes at George Noory and can't wait for the weekends !

But, to each his own and your mileage may differ.

Reactions: Debi
Syrette does a nice job with the bumper music also. But I don't know if he is still on board as a guest host.
He's on the schedule for tomorrow night. I have noticed Syrett and Ian have both taken a step back on the schedule. Lately it's been more Giggles Willis and Lisa on the weekends.

It is truly sad what has happened to G. Snoory. He was very good when he first took over. He has become a shadow of his earlier self. He is obviously bored with the topics and guests because he doesn’t follow the discussions to ask proper questions. Then there is the association with the controversial doctor and his ties to Gaia which was found to be presenting fake artifacts. Not to mention the ridiculous paranormal dating service! It’s hard to take him seriously let alone give the man hours of our time. The one thing he does well though is show up nightly.

July 14, 2004

Here's where Coast's directors dropped their biggest red faced ball ever on July 14, 2004 while hosting my friend R. Gary Patterson!

This huge link goes to a 16 + year old show introducing his newest Rock 'N Roll mysteries book, 'Take A Walk On The Darkside'.

Listen close in just the first few minutes........I wish it had a sound bar that does appear on arrival. To cut to the chase go to 4:00.......

July 16, 2004

Gary Patterson wrote me that his shows outline included these two back dated rock songs. But the host did not open up a discussion on it due to lack of time? Personally I think it would not have been easy to bring out the numerous lines as eerie connections linked to the untimely death of England's Rose.

MK IV ∆=⚾

PS - I swore off calling the show back in 2008! The end.⚾

Last edited: