C-64 games

Adventure Construction Set. One of the finest game engines ever written.

I had an argument with EA in 1997 that went all the way up to one of their VPs about whether or not they'd ever made it. I was looking for the x86 EGA version to play around with.
I gave up on EA games because they put so much into selling the product but very little care in their support for their products, like need 4-speed world for example.

I remember racing construction set for Commodore at the time I didn't think technology could get any better. As far as using an emulator over the net to play games? I noticed in the past emulators come with a lot of bugs that can harm your pc so I don't like messing with them.

I gave up on EA games because they put so much into selling the product but very little care in their support for their products, like need 4-speed world for example.

I remember racing construction set for Commodore at the time I didn't think technology could get any better. As far as using an emulator over the net to play games? I noticed in the past emulators come with a lot of bugs that can harm your pc so I don't like messing with them.
You might try using a desktop virtualization platform. VMWare puts out a freebie version of ESX, and Microsoft had (and maybe still has) VirtualPC. You can install a local virtual machine, get all the performance you need to emulate older platforms, and if you blow up the system, no biggie. You can build a master image and just right-click > clone it and have a new one in seconds.

I also recommend that VM route to build a platform for doing your electronic banking and bill paying. You can really lock the OS down and keep anything from snooping so long as you only use it for the intended purpose.