Bumper Stickers

I agree. Never on a bumper. I have put small college stickers on the back car window; stickers that peel off easily.
My hubs absolutely refuses to allow them on our cars. Says it pulls down the resale value on them. I used tape to put them in the back window of our cars when the kids were awarded them at school.

Says it pulls down the resale value on them.
resale value? whats that..lol.. i drive it till i have to leave it sitting on the side of the road.....lol. i never could see paying one off just to trade it in or get a new one every 5 years. my truck is now 21 years old and hopefully has a few more years in it still. i hate having a car payment and will buy used just to not have that headache. pay it off up front and drive it till it stops.....lol

resale value? whats that..lol.. i drive it till i have to leave it sitting on the side of the road.....lol. i never could see paying one off just to trade it in or get a new one every 5 years. my truck is now 21 years old and hopefully has a few more years in it still. i hate having a car payment and will buy used just to not have that headache. pay it off up front and drive it till it stops.....lol
OK, Paul, I happen to agree with you. However, I live with a man who is convinced it is so, although he has only EVER resold or traded in two vehicles in the 47 years I've been with him. The old cars come to me and I drive the wheels off of them until they are dead. Then he gets a new car and the circle of life continues! ;)

20220722_090634.jpg