Bumper Stickers

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Have you ever put bumper stickers/decals on your automobiles?
If so, what are they (other than political!)
What's the funniest (clean) bumper sticker you've ever seen?

BSa.jpg

The birds are singing away this morning in my back yard. There is a proud papa singing away loud as can be next to his mate, who is looking a bit plump ( or should I say in a family way).

jump wings and tabs on the rights side of back window and crossed rifles (infantry insignia) on the left. on my truck, my tags are free so i have veterans tags, one veteran one theatre for my vehicles

I've never put stickers/decals on my cars, but since 1986 I have owned four different pickups. On each I have had an oval, European style "Ireland" decal in the lower left rear window, and a Grateful Dead decal in the lower right rear window.

I saw this stick figure rear window decal a few days ago on a BMW. I looked it up, it means married couple, no kids, lots of money. I got a real chuckle out of it.

Stick-Family-No-Kids-Cash-Money-Decal-Sticker__91938.1511154987_ff48c981-e90a-4998-9a7a-63a1c6...jpg

The best place to look for bumper stickers/decals is California, especially southern CA. I've seen stuff that had me in tears, and some that would make a longshoreman blush.