Bump in the night 3rd-4th Nov 2018

That's the conclusion I'm now coming to, just never really shared it, just to my mum. With it all going on and having others witness it kind of validated what I've been dealing with. Love the hubs to bits, but he just shrugs everything off and even if he can't come up with a rational explanation will just go, what can you do. Has been quite frustrating over the years.
I understand, but we all have to accept each other’s beliefs. He may not be in the same place you are. So it’s up to you to handle the situation as best you can in love not anger. If you let these events cause marital problems it will only give power to the negative. Stay in love and work out the situation.

Reactions: Debi
I understand, but we all have to accept each other’s beliefs. He may not be in the same place you are. So it’s up to you to handle the situation as best you can in love not anger. If you let these events cause marital problems it will only give power to the negative. Stay in love and work out the situation.
Speaking as a guy, if it isn't framed as a problem to be solved, it's really not on our radar.

Heck, I have something lurking in the upstairs guest bath, but as I don't go up there often, it's like having a spider in the house. Distasteful, but not something I feel the need to deal with.

/Why yes, you do always see me advising others to get rid of unwanted spirits

Speaking as a guy, if it isn't framed as a problem to be solved, it's really not on our radar.

Heck, I have something lurking in the upstairs guest bath, but as I don't go up there often, it's like having a spider in the house. Distasteful, but not something I feel the need to deal with.

/Why yes, you do always see me advising others to get rid of unwanted spirits
I think you are right Ronin. We as ladies need to communicate our problems better. In this case however it sounded like she had tried.

Reactions: Debi
I think you are right Ronin. We as ladies need to communicate our problems better. In this case however it sounded like she had tried.
I agree, I was really suggesting phrasing. He could believe her and not know how to go about helping. He could also prefer not to address it. I was an adult and out of the house before my parents would acknowledge they had experiences as well. Before then it was always denied or brushed off.

Reactions: Lynne
I agree, I was really suggesting phrasing. He could believe her and not know how to go about helping. He could also prefer not to address it. I was an adult and out of the house before my parents would acknowledge they had experiences as well. Before then it was always denied or brushed off.
Yes I agree. Well stated.