Build it and they will come...

I'll be building the dock to keep the boats on the lake. Once built, i will be charting a course to the fish :) Just a precaution, i am an electrician not a carpenter lol. Step onto the dock with care ;bg2 Once back i will hop on a horse from Lynne's stable. Will try not to fall of the horse lol (been years since i been on one). Then i will build a kickin' bonfire for a night of Debi Ghost Stories ;bg2 Don't forget the guided Bigfoot tour later that night from Lonny! Next day would be breakfast at Paul's Zen Garden while petting Garnet's cats followed by Duke's UFO discussion. I definitely see Paint's jambalaya for lunch. I don't know about you, but that just sounds like one hell of a PNF gathering ;)

1000 acres, 200 of which is the lake. 100 acres for Paint's 18 hole course,10 acres garnet's veg patch, 10 for Paul's zen garden and 10 for Lynne's stable. You come out the top of Steve's underground house into a 15 bed log cabin with roaring fires and a conference room. An Owl shape throne for Debi to tell us scary stories, lol.
Heaven!

I'll be building the dock to keep the boats on the lake. Once built, i will be charting a course to the fish :) Just a precaution, i am an electrician not a carpenter lol. Step onto the dock with care ;bg2 Once back i will hop on a horse from Lynne's stable. Will try not to fall of the horse lol (been years since i been on one). Then i will build a kickin' bonfire for a night of Debi Ghost Stories ;bg2 Don't forget the guided Bigfoot tour later that night from Lonny! Next day would be breakfast at Paul's Zen Garden while petting Garnet's cats followed by Duke's UFO discussion. I definitely see Paint's jambalaya for lunch. I don't know about you, but that just sounds like one hell of a PNF gathering ;)
oh yeah, we would definitely need around a 5 acre clearing, maybe a meadow of wildflowers for laying out and stargazing, with an amphitheatre for duke and gw's lectures on alien activity.................. and the occasional concert/festival

oh yeah, we would definitely need around a 5 acre clearing, maybe a meadow of wildflowers for laying out and stargazing, with an amphitheatre for duke and gw's lectures on alien activity.................. and the occasional concert/festival
I hope that when we get to the other side, we can all get tog and build this place to celebrate our friendships formed here.

I love all of these suggestions - they sound like a real paradise! I would also love to ride one of Lynn's horses, go boating on Steve's pond, lie in the beautiful wild flower meadow gazing at the stars and stroll around Paulm's Zen garden. Bliss! When do we start building it? :D