Build it and they will come...

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
OK, so let's pretend the PNF has been given some acreage by a lake. Let's say all the acreage you need because I just KNOW somebody is gonna ask how much. lol

Each of you is responsible to turn your section of it into something we can all enjoy!
What are you building?
How are you decorating the main house?
Who's in charge of what?
Anybody want to design the official flag?

Let's have some fun on our virtual property!
GO!

I'm digging a hole.

Not a nasty, dirty, wet hole, filled with the ends of worms and an oozy smell, nor yet a dry, bare, sandy hole with nothing in it to sit down on or to eat: it's a Hobbit hole, and that means comfort.

Next to the Hobbit hole,on the other side of the ridge I'll put a good sized fishing pond. The bottom of the pond is going to be transparent and act as a kind of skylight for the main sitting room of the Hobbit hole.

I'm digging a hole.

Not a nasty, dirty, wet hole, filled with the ends of worms and an oozy smell, nor yet a dry, bare, sandy hole with nothing in it to sit down on or to eat: it's a Hobbit hole, and that means comfort.

Next to the Hobbit hole,on the other side of the ridge I'll put a good sized fishing pond. The bottom of the pond is going to be transparent and act as a kind of skylight for the main sitting room of the Hobbit hole.
Can I hire you to build me a Hobbit house, too? ;bg3

strolling zen garden, with a dojo in the center, (for any practice you choose, meditation, yoga, etc....) surrounded by koi ponds and bridges. zig zag raised walkways...gazebo's, tea house, with boat dock and canoes......... then im going to paints golf course.

strolling zen garden, with a dojo in the center, (for any practice you choose, meditation, yoga, etc....) surrounded by koi ponds and bridges. zig zag raised walkways...gazebo's, tea house, with boat dock and canoes......... then im going to paints golf course.
This is totally you, I can see it.

1000 acres, 200 of which is the lake. 100 acres for Paint's 18 hole course,10 acres garnet's veg patch, 10 for Paul's zen garden and 10 for Lynne's stable. You come out the top of Steve's underground house into a 15 bed log cabin with roaring fires and a conference room. An Owl shape throne for Debi to tell us scary stories, lol.