Bruce Dickinson of Iron Maiden flew troops home from Afghanistan

It's good to see celebs doing good stuff. I remember when i went to Wyoming, one of the people out there told me that when Harrison Ford was a member of the Search and Rescue team out there he rescued a woman and daughter that were lost out there. Indy to the rescue!

I was surprised to learn that Bethany Frankel did such a huge emergency response to the Ukraine situation. The Real Housewives ladies head up an enormous charity where ALL the money goes to the need. I was shocked to learn this. If you have a few min check out this video.

Reactions: Selectric
There are celebrities who still remember their humanity and haven't lost their soul to fame and bright lights.

Kaleb Bench, one of the security detail on Skinwalker Ranch, is a Utah Deputy Sherriff and continues in that job even though financially he no longer needs to- he enjoys the work and serving his community. You speed in Duchesne county, Utah, and you just might get a ticket from a TV personality. At least you'd get his autograph, lol.

They are the ones who deserve the spotlight the most, for doing the right thing even when nobody is watching. God bless them.

There are celebrities who still remember their humanity and haven't lost their soul to fame and bright lights.

Kaleb Bench, one of the security detail on Skinwalker Ranch, is a Utah Deputy Sherriff and continues in that job even though financially he no longer needs to- he enjoys the work and serving his community. You speed in Duchesne county, Utah, and you just might get a ticket from a TV personality. At least you'd get his autograph, lol.

They are the ones who deserve the spotlight the most, for doing the right thing even when nobody is watching. God bless them.
Which guy was he in the show I can’t remember. Was he the ranch manager ?

Reactions: Debi
Which guy was he in the show I can’t remember. Was he the ranch manager ?

He's the huge guy usually in a cowboy hat who is Dragon's assistant on security detail. Ex Marine and one of the nicest people in the world.

Reactions: Selectric and Debi

He's the huge guy usually in a cowboy hat who is Dragon's assistant on security detail. Ex Marine and one of the nicest people in the world.
Oh yes. That crew is all so individual in their look and professions that they’re easy to describe. What a great crew. I bet you e made a lifetime of friendships. Dragon is an interesting fellow for sure. If I wanted a body guard , I’d pick him.

Dragon is probably the oldest personal friend of the Ranch owner, Brandon Fugal. They were missionary "companions" for their church when they were out of high school. Lifelong friendship between those two.

Reactions: Selectric