Broken Glass, 11 sign?

Galexy

Reaction score
Meditating and my Heart Chakra candle broke and a piece of glass shot onto the rug. It burned a mark into the rug, I was thinking initially that it was 2 horizontal lines but I can't find any information on the meaning of that. Suddenly I thought, what if I'm at the wrong angle, and they're actually vertical lines? That would make it an 11. What does this mean?

I feel everything happens for a reason so I am looking at this as a sign of some sort.

Reactions: Charleh
Meditating and my Heart Chakra candle broke and a piece of glass shot onto the rug. It burned a mark into the rug, I was thinking initially that it was 2 horizontal lines but I can't find any information on the meaning of that. Suddenly I thought, what if I'm at the wrong angle, and they're actually vertical lines? That would make it an 11. What does this mean?

I feel everything happens for a reason so I am looking at this as a sign of some sort.
Interesting. Do you know why that candle, or the glass broke? I’m more interested in that.

Numbers maybe insignificant, and might have just happened because that’s what happens when shrapnel hits your carpet ;)

But if you’re concerned with the number, has 11 popped up for you a lot recently?

Reactions: Galexy
20180430_150848.jpg
20180430_150855.jpg

Interesting. Do you know why that candle, or the glass broke? I’m more interested in that.

Numbers maybe insignificant, and might have just happened because that’s what happens when shrapnel hits your carpet ;)

But if you’re concerned with the number, has 11 popped up for you a lot recently?

The fire got too close to the glass.

My friend at work, the one who I am very connected to, saw 11:11 on the clock. He brought it to my attention and said "this is a good sign, it means we're on the right path". That's the last time I saw the number.

The fire got too close to the glass.

My friend at work, the one who I am very connected to, saw 11:11 on the clock. He brought it to my attention and said "this is a good sign, it means we're on the right path". That's the last time I saw the number.
Ok. Well I hope you didn’t get hurt with the flying glass! :eek:
Well I must agree, you’re on the right path to learning what you want to understand! I don’t know how much you really know about the supernatural, but I sense you have the wisdom to go far on your quest for answers.

Reactions: Lynne
Wow that’s a nasty mark on the carpet. But how on earth did the flame manage to get so close to the glass? The wick is a fair distance from the glass. Idk, maybe something caused that, so it could burn a sign into your carpet. If it’s not your parent’s fine rug or something, you can easily take it out with a fresh box cutter blade. Just score a bunch of lines into the burns, then pick out the melted solid spots :) thank me later

Ok. Well I hope you didn’t get hurt with the flying glass! :eek:
Well I must agree, you’re on the right path to learning what you want to understand! I don’t know how much you really know about the supernatural, but I sense you have the wisdom to go far on your quest for answers.

Fortunately not. Just burned my fingers when I lifted the glass but it's fine now. I am quite new to all of this so there's a lot I have yet to learn haha. But I agree that I am getting further.

Wow that’s a nasty mark on the carpet. But how on earth did the flame manage to get so close to the glass? The wick is a fair distance from the glass. Idk, maybe something caused that, so it could burn a sign into your carpet. If it’s not your parent’s fine rug or something, you can easily take it out with a fresh box cutter blade. Just score a bunch of lines into the burns, then pick out the melted solid spots :) thank me later

I put sage in the candle a while back, and it caught flame today without my knowing, since my eyes were shut, haha. Thanks for the tip

I put sage in the candle a while back, and it caught flame today without my knowing, since my eyes were shut, haha. Thanks for the tip
Try doing this stuff outside. I like working with fire too (I’m an Aquarius but for some reason fires my thing). There’s an inherent risk of fire and explosions when you use candles to burn organic matter. I recommend you stay away from glass if you plan to use plants or essential oils with your candles. Ceramic(especially porcelain) and metal are good alternatives.

Reactions: Lynne and Galexy
Try doing this stuff outside. I like working with fire too (I’m an Aquarius but for some reason fires my thing). There’s an inherent risk of fire and explosions when you use candles to burn organic matter. I recommend you stay away from glass if you plan to use plants or essential oils with your candles. Ceramic(especially porcelain) and metal are good alternatives.

Thanks for the info.