British Bigfoot - Fact or Folly?

Macc_HC

Reaction score
New Episode.

Can the United Kingdom really be home to Bigfoot? We look at the sightings, the evidence and the environment where UK researchers are confident this creature thrives.

Podcast version available here:

I enjoyed this video. Beautiful scenery. I think these Beings whatever they are are all over the world.

Reactions: Macc_HC and Debi
It's perfectly clear English to me, well articulated. The gentleman's accent is not even particularly strong to this American ear.

I am a Wallace, on my father's side.

We need a thistle smilie. :cool:

Thanks for the comments folks. I am proudly Glaswegian (from Glasgow) but my accent isn't as strong as most from around here as I've spent some time travelling around the UK.

I always wondered if everyone would understand what I was saying. I remember speaking to Lyle Blackburn a while ago and he really struggled with my accent but when I'm in the USA we usually have few issues with being understood. Hoping to get back across soon! :)

Thanks for the comments folks. I am proudly Glaswegian (from Glasgow) but my accent isn't as strong as most from around here as I've spent some time travelling around the UK.

I always wondered if everyone would understand what I was saying. I remember speaking to Lyle Blackburn a while ago and he really struggled with my accent but when I'm in the USA we usually have few issues with being understood. Hoping to get back across soon! :)
I normally have quite a time with a Scot accent, but I was able to understand you quite well!

Reactions: Macc_HC and Lynne
If you could demonstrate the Scottish language in writing for those who are not yet educated on the Scot's accent......

Ah spent quite a bit ay time workin' in an' aroond Auld Reekie an' picked up a wee scotish twang.
Scootlund is a huir uv a bonnie place an' enjoyed workin' thaur huir uv a much!

I tried....... :grinning:

I think the Scottish accent suits the people. It is strong and distinct. It is of a proud people, full of tradition.

The further up north you go, towards Aberdeen and Dundee, I found the accent gets thicker, and even I used to struggle sometimes to understand it and I always felt uncomfortable asking them to repeat what they had said.

If you could demonstrate the Scottish language in writing for those who are not yet educated on the Scot's accent......

Ah spent quite a bit ay time workin' in an' aroond Auld Reekie an' picked up a wee scotish twang.
Scootlund is a huir uv a bonnie place an' enjoyed workin' thaur huir uv a much!

I tried....... :grinning:

I think the Scottish accent suits the people. It is strong and distinct. It is of a proud people, full of tradition.

The further up north you go, towards Aberdeen and Dundee, I found the accent gets thicker, and even I used to struggle sometimes to understand it and I always felt uncomfortable asking them to repeat what they had said.
I have had two Scottish friends I have spoken with on the phone. Most of those calls were, "I'm sorry...could you repeat that?" lol One was a Glasgow accent that was very thick. Pretty sure the other one was a language that sort of bordered on being English but I'm glad my psychic self could pick up enough to converse!!! I am horrible with accents, I have to admit.