Bright pulsing UFO

The light itself is pyrotechnic, but it looks too intense for a lantern. Probably a flare on a drone.

Convenient we only see about 30 seconds of a supposed three minute event. This eliminates seeing the object flying into place and illuminating, are well as it ascending backwards like a shooting star.

Reactions: Lynne
The light itself is pyrotechnic, but it looks too intense for a lantern. Probably a flare on a drone.

Convenient we only see about 30 seconds of a supposed three minute event. This eliminates seeing the object flying into place and illuminating, are well as it ascending backwards like a shooting star.
This is always my question on these. Now, I realize most phones do a 30 second video. BUT, would you not simply hit it again and get MORE video?

Reactions: Lynne and Duke

It looks really big, do you think a flare would stay that big or intense for that long? Would a drone produce a light that bright? I know nothing about the mechanics of this stuff so please forgive me asking.

Yes, a flare would be that intense and burn easily for 30 seconds. The drone will be as bright as the lights/pyro attached it. In that sense it's no different than a car.

Reactions: Lynne
Yes, a flare would be that intense and burn easily for 30 seconds. The drone will be as bright as the lights/pyro attached it. In that sense it's no different than a car.
Thanks Duke, I am learning to be more critical