Breakfast cereal, anyone ?

7Critter

Paranormal Trooper
Staff
Reaction score
1) do you eat breakfast cereal and 2) do you combine two or three or four cereals in your bowl ?

Reactions: garnetsilver
I combine cheerios (plain) with Special K (original) with Raisin Bran.
We have large Tupperware containers and I do the mixing as I fill them.

I am a coffee for breakfast girl. I've never eaten cereal for breakfast! I do occasionally indulge for an evening snack, but have never combined cereals. :oops:

i rarely eat cereal, maybe 3 or 4 times a year. i usually dont eat a large breakfast, if i eat it at all... more of a big lunch and dinner eater. when i do get it i usually get raisin brand or honey nut cheerios... or honey comb...lol. but im really just not a breakfast eater. but, honestly, ive never thought of combining them, that is actually a good idea.

I no longer eat dry cereal; that was more when my daughter was little. Then I slowly started being a high protein eater, meaning at breakfast it is likely bacon and eggs, or sausage and eggs. But when I do crave cereal, it is usually granola or cooked oatmeal with dried fruit, cinnamon, and chopped nuts.

I've never been a breakfast eater, cereal or otherwise. I've probably tried no more than half a dozen types of dry cereal in my life. The only one I can say I like is muesli, which I ate in Ireland and the UK on a handful of occasions in B&Bs. I figured if I was paying for breakfast, I should eat it.

I do from time to time but whenever I do eat breakfast, it's more along the lines of a traditional one. Eggs and bacon - just no toast. I prefer the pre-cooked bacon and scrambled eggs which, I'll add a dash of salt, pepper and cayenne to. Good eating. And I've skipped the bacon and just had the eggs by themselves and it keeps me going for almost half of the day. I usually scramble six at a time.

Shredded wheat with kefir instead of milk.
Grape Nuts or granola when I remember.
(The key to life is a healthy colon !)
But most of the time I have oatmeal or a giant omelet if I'm doing a lot of work that day.

7, I remember mixing cereals when I was a kid. Unfortunately I never wrote down all of the secret mixtures. But set loose in the cereal aisle today I would combine Cheerios with Apple Jacks. That sounds pretty sophisticated.