Brazil UFO crash/shot down?

Looks like the two you posted from Clyde's site were from YouTube, and they are both still playing. Clyde was very fortunate the videos he opted to use to support the story he broke were not removed. Would be enlightened to know more about the videos that were supposedly removed. Jonny provided no details on those videos, just said they were gone.
To my knowledge, Clyde was sent those directly from someone. Those were the only two out there at the time, and he was scrambling to find anything else on it that night on air. I believe those were the first ones out there, because I looked as well and that's what I found.

Reactions: Duke

Hope she did a better job vetting this story than she did the loony "secret astronaut" tale that got her booted from C2C.

Very skeptical about the "hacked" radio transmission. Who exactly hacked it? Doubtful even a second rate military power like Brazil would not be using encrypted radio signals.

Last edited:
Reactions: Debi
Google Earth isn't real time, whatever image is there could have been taken years ago.

Not unusual for people to post something, especially on You Tube, to drum up interest, then take it down to copyright it. At that point, no one can repost it without paying for it.
You answered my question about google earth. I was sure it was not a live feed.

Not sure if same event, real or fake, but is from the same youtube user.

I've just had a look at his channel to spot any leanings towards CGI or other fakery and he seems to be re-posting other events from around the world, with different images in different countries. because of the time needed to create CGI images and how close he is posting them I don't think he would have the time to fake them himself.
But he could be a front man for some kind of CGI competition - There are a lot of bored people with time on their hands at the moment.
That one is pretty clear. If real it’s an amazing catch. I’ve noticed this type looks like the planchette on a Ouija board.

Hope she did a better job vetting this story than she did the loony "secret astronaut" tale that got her booted from C2C.

Very skeptical about the "hacked" radio transmission. Who exactly hacked it? Doubtful even a second rate military power like Brazil would not be using encrypted radio signals.
LMH GOT BOOTED FROM C2C? Tell me about that story. Always liked her.

LMH GOT BOOTED FROM C2C? Tell me about that story. Always liked her.

I can't prove it, but she was gone a month after she had to come on with George and admit her ridiculous story of the "secret astronaut" was totally bogus and she'd been taken in. If you go back and listen to that show, you can hear the disdain in his voice. As George says, "There are no coincidences."

I'll not repeat my rant about the majority of "UFO researchers" making no effort to fact check or look into what they report.

I can't prove it, but she was gone a month after she had to come on with George and admit her ridiculous story of the "secret astronaut" was totally bogus and she'd been taken in. If you go back and listen to that show, you can hear the disdain in his voice. As George says, "There are no coincidences."

I'll not repeat my rant about the majority of "UFO researchers" making no effort to fact check or look into what they report.
There had been much speculation for some time that there was a rift happening there as well. This was partially because of George's known treatment of women....Mr. Romance was rebuffed. If you listen to George with guests, you will note that he has a disturbing pattern of his treatment with female vs. male guests.

Tomorrow night on C2C. I'll be interested to hear how Knapp receives/interacts with the guest.

Second Half: People in the municipality of Magé, Brazil, reported seeing mysterious illuminated objects in the sky on May 13. Several videos sparked speculation about a crashed UFO. A. J. Gevaerd, editor of the Brazilian UFO Magazine, talks about why he thinks the entire thing was a hoax.

Reactions: Debi