Brazil UFO crash/shot down?

This may be relevant - seems to show military aircraft and an announcement I can't understand. As it has a title of UFO and Brazil and uploaded recently it may be the same event.

Found another where someone has compiled everything he could find into one video. Interesting film of a broken tree at the impact site and the location on a map.

Still not sure about the rotating triangle as I would expect more people to have seen something so impressive with flashing lights etc - everyone with a phone would film it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lynne
I was really disappointed, I wanted to hear some factual information on the incident.
I never quite followed this "email" Jimmy claims to have. Who the heck was it from? I must have missed something. Or is it the "anonymous" kind of email?

I never quite followed this "email" Jimmy claims to have. Who the heck was it from? I must have missed something. Or is it the "anonymous" kind of email?

All part of the smoke and mirrors, Church kept referring to it but refused to identify who sent it.

The guest lost all credibility when he claimed Paul Hellyer and Charles Halt told him they knew there were aliens working with the US military.

All part of the smoke and mirrors, Church kept referring to it but refused to identify who sent it.

The guest lost all credibility when he claimed Paul Hellyer and Charles Halt told him they knew there were aliens working with the US military.
Who the heck was this guest anyway? I've not heard of him before. Is he a Jimmy exclusive?

This may be relevant - seems to show military aircraft and an announcement I can't understand. As it has a title of UFO and Brazil and uploaded recently it may be the same event.

Found another where someone has compiled everything he could find into one video. Interesting film of a broken tree at the impact site and the location on a map.

Still not sure about the rotating triangle as I would expect more people to have seen something so impressive with flashing lights etc - everyone with a phone would film it.

Rowan, appreciate the posts but most of these are now hoaxed vids. Most of the originals were scrubbed off the web and then these came up. I had posted some at the beginning of this thread.

Who the heck was this guest anyway? I've not heard of him before. Is he a Jimmy exclusive?

Guy's name was Jonny Enoch, sounds like a stage name of some kind. I've never heard of him either. By the way, he seemed to think Brazil was part of NATO.

Reactions: Debi
Rowan, appreciate the posts but most of these are now hoaxed vids. Most of the originals were scrubbed off the web and then these came up. I had posted some at the beginning of this thread.

The original videos you posted at the start of this thread are still viable, I just played them from your posts. I assume you just posted links for those vids, so if they still play doesn't that mean they are still on social media?

The original videos you posted at the start of this thread are still viable, I just played them from your posts. I assume you just posted links for those vids, so if they still play doesn't that mean they are still on social media?
I took them from Clyde's site, so they may be still working from his site. I'm not sure how his links are.

But if they played from youtube, then they are still up.

But if they played from youtube, then they are still up.

Looks like the two you posted from Clyde's site were from YouTube, and they are both still playing. Clyde was very fortunate the videos he opted to use to support the story he broke were not removed. Would be enlightened to know more about the videos that were supposedly removed. Jonny provided no details on those videos, just said they were gone.