Brazil UFO crash/shot down?

I find it more disturbing if posts,pics,and Google earth is being tampered with.

I find it more disturbing if posts,pics,and Google earth is being tampered with.

Google Earth isn't real time, whatever image is there could have been taken years ago.

Not unusual for people to post something, especially on You Tube, to drum up interest, then take it down to copyright it. At that point, no one can repost it without paying for it.

Last edited:
Google Earth isn't real time, whatever image is there could have been taken years ago.

Not unusual for people to post something, especially on You Tube, to drum up interest, then take it down to copyright it. At that point, no one can repost it without paying for it.
I didn't know people did that. Thanks for explaining!

If there was something there the first thing any government would do would be to seal off the area, keep people away from it and flood social media with poorly filmed fakes and declare the whole thing a fake.
So if it were real, watch out for all the real footage going missing and a lot of fakes popping up.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Possible the interference to phone images could be due to ECM used to jam control signals to a drone. If it was the military that brought it down then this would be a method to try and retrieve it in one piece.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Not sure if same event, real or fake, but is from the same youtube user.

I've just had a look at his channel to spot any leanings towards CGI or other fakery and he seems to be re-posting other events from around the world, with different images in different countries. because of the time needed to create CGI images and how close he is posting them I don't think he would have the time to fake them himself.
But he could be a front man for some kind of CGI competition - There are a lot of bored people with time on their hands at the moment.

Last edited:
Jimmy Church had some character named Enoch on C2C last night talking about this incident. His telling of the story was all verbal slight of of hand, totally disjointed and made no sense. I felt like Oliver Wendell Douglas listened to Mr Haney.

Last edited:
Jimmy Church had some character named Enoch on C2C last night talking about this incident. His telling of the story was all verbal slight of of hand, totally disjointed and made no sense. I felt like Oliver Wendell Douglas listened to the guy.
I heard him last night. Notice I didn't bother to alert you...lol But you wait and see...this one will gain traction.

I heard him last night. Notice I didn't bother to alert you...lol But you wait and see...this one will gain traction.

I was really disappointed, I wanted to hear some factual information on the incident.