Brazil UFO crash/shot down?

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
This is going on as I post it...Clyde Lewis following this.

Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis There have been helicopters all around the area while people was witnessing a red glowing sphere, some captured on their phones à yellow glowing sphere, Uploading more info as it comes but he claims people have really seen something strange.

Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis
54 mins ·
I don't speak Portuguese too well -- but I do know what UFO Crash is and how the magnetic filed interfered with TV broadcasts. If someone speaks Portuguese -- please translate.

Was doing some follow-up on the story and found this YouTube video that claims to show subject Brazilian UFO sitting on the ground.

I can't prove it of course, but that "craft" looks exactly like a small boom box CD player my daughter had in the early 1990s...complete with blue backlighting. Unfortunately she has no idea what happened to hers, but she agrees the video "craft" looks like the CD player she had in high school .

I wonder why people have to play these hoaxes and cloud the truth?:confused:

I wouldn't call this a hoax yet, but I am skeptical. The video of the "fireworks" in the sky was pretty impressive, but I don't think they were pyrotechnics. Might be CGI, but we'll see what comes of it. There have been some well known/documented UFO cases in Brazil over the years.

Reactions: garnetsilver
I wouldn't call this a hoax yet, but I am skeptical. The video of the "fireworks" in the sky was pretty impressive, but I don't think they were pyrotechnics. Might be CGI, but we'll see what comes of it. There have been some well known/documented UFO cases in Brazil over the years.
I meant the suspected boom box; not sure about the explosions. Certainly something alarming was going on there!

I meant the suspected boom box; not sure about the explosions. Certainly something alarming was going on there!

Oh, OK. Well I can't prove it's a boom box, but I think it might be. I was looking around on-line to see if I could find a photo of the boom box, but without a manufacturer it's like looking for a needle in a haystack. I asked my daughter to look at some of her college photo albums to see if by chance it can been seen. I know she had it in her freshman dorm room.

Reactions: garnetsilver
I wish I could understand what they are saying. The first video with the sound of a crash and smoke looks like something crashed. It’s behind a fenced area. Possible government area?