Brain injury leaves man with musical talent

I remember watching a documentary about someone like this with the piano I can't read the article atm but I will.

Ever heard of the person who had a TBI and then got a photographic memory?

Reactions: Paintman
Sooooo.... I wonder if this kid is a musician....oops, sorry......lol,
That is amazing, wonder if that means you actually can have sense knocked into you...........but now I'm really wondering what those other two slides will do to ya....lol.

Reactions: ozentity
How does that bypass muscle memory and dexterity....or did he still have to practice for months to actually be able to play up to speed.....it is amazing though.

Reactions: Paintman
Sooooo.... I wonder if this kid is a musician....oops, sorry......lol,
That is amazing, wonder if that means you actually can have sense knocked into you...........but now I'm really wondering what those other two slides will do to ya....lol.

I always find other people hurting themselves hilarious as long as its not serious.People stubbing their toes is the ultimate,maybe I am cruel.

Reactions: Paintman and Paulm
I always find other people hurting themselves hilarious as long as its not serious.People stubbing their toes is the ultimate,maybe I am cruel.
I really do try to reach a state of enlightenment, unfortunately I am also cursed with a seriously twisted, sick sense of humor that always loads me down with bad karma....and so the cycle never ends...
My only hope is that the child was not really hurt, since his, I'm assuming, parent posted the video......or the parent is even more twisted than me........

Reactions: ozentity
I really do try to reach a state of enlightenment, unfortunately I am also cursed with a seriously twisted, sick sense of humor that always loads me down with bad karma....and so the cycle never ends...
My only hope is that the child was not really hurt, since his, I'm assuming, parent posted the video......or the parent is even more twisted than me........
Kids bounce off things like rubber balls,so I'm sure he's ok.Its not that bad,they make whole shows about it such as' Ridiculousness',although some of the things on there are pushing the funny side of things.

Reactions: Paintman and Paulm