Brain Freeze

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Super-rich having brains FROZEN for £80,000 to get SECOND LIFE

Super-rich having brains FROZEN for £80,000 to get SECOND LIFE
SUPER-RICH Brits are having their brains frozen after they die in a bid to be reborn in the future.

They are paying a fortune to have them cryogenically preserved in liquid nitrogen in the hope of a new life. But it doesn’t come cheap – having your grey matter frozen for up to 200 years will set you back £80,000.

The service is being offered by the Alcor Life Extension Foundation based in Scottsdale, Arizona. The company is headed up by Bristol-born scientist Dr Max More, inset, and his team of eight people.

It has 1,100 paying members on its books. The terminally ill, the elderly and people in their 50s have all signed up in the hope that one day they can be thawed out and their medical problems or diseases cured.

Some are paying £200,000 for full body preservation, where they are hung upside down in steel cylinders. One businessman convinced that he will wake up in the future after his brain has been placed inside another body spoke exclusively to the Daily Star Sunday.

More at site....

Would any of you consider this?

Nope.

I believe the spirit is external to the body and the brain/mind acts to help us process and understand the melding of the two.

So if by chance my spirit becomes detached from my body at death, “whom” exactly would they be resurrecting?

So starts the zombie apocalypse.

Reactions: Lynne and 7Critter
Nope.

I believe the spirit is external to the body and the brain/mind acts to help us process and understand the melding of the two.

So if by chance my spirit becomes detached from my body at death, “whom” exactly would they be resurrecting?

I agree with your thinking.

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
Nope.

EXACTLY!!

I agree with Wandz

I guess money can't buy common sense

Reactions: Lynne
But it can make you a zombie :D

At least my corpse won’t go to waste Lynn. Best that we keep Zombie WandS busy.

Problem is if one of Charleh’s many demons happens to invade my zombie self. Then we have a new problem. But that’s what you experts are here for...to figure these hard things out. :tearsofjoy:

Reactions: Lynne
At least my corpse won’t go to waste Lynn. Best that we keep Zombie WandS busy.

Problem is if one of Charleh’s many demons happens to invade my zombie self. Then we have a new problem. But that’s what you experts are here for...to figure these hard things out. :tearsofjoy:
Not a good mental pic Wands. :p