Bowie's Ghost Story

It's a fairly common theme with people who have just crossed over to do things like this... My own father made two apparition visits and then took to rattling the front door knob at the time he usually would come in from working outside every day... He did that for 6 months before the activity slowed down... I believe Bowie had it right in that they just want us to know all is fine with them after they pass.

It's a fairly common theme with people who have just crossed over to do things like this... My own father made two apparition visits and then took to rattling the front door knob at the time he usually would come in from working outside every day... He did that for 6 months before the activity slowed down... I believe Bowie had it right in that they just want us to know all is fine with them after they pass.
My father made appearances to many in dreams, and through electronics he always enjoyed. It is comforting to know he OK and personality intact

Thanks for sharing your experience. If I might ask, when you saw the apparition was it solid or just a shape?

Reactions: Selectric
Bowie didn’t really have much to make the connection. A phone call with no response back then could have been anyone.

Reactions: Selectric
My father made appearances to many in dreams, and through electronics he always enjoyed. It is comforting to know he OK and personality intact
I had such relief in seeing him. Although I still had grief, it was so nice to know his Spirit was A-Ok and that he made the choice to appear to me to insure us he was just fine. I'm so glad your Dad did the same for you!