Born On the Spring Equinox

She nailed it big time for me. And my favourite number is 5. Thats crazy

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
I know it's been a while since the thread has been written on, but I was also born on March 20th, and have always had strong connections to numbers. For instance, I will glance at the clock at 3:20, 12:34, or 3:33. My boyfriend's birthday is 2/20, I found that interesting, but when he told me his phone number, I realized his last 4 were the same as my last 4 when I got my first cell phone. Also.. to make it odder, his last 4 of his SS# is 10 less than mine! Recently I was involved in an accident and required an attorney, while giving him my information, he asked for my birthday, and when I told him his reply was, "well, that's odd, mine is also March 20" our years are 3 years apart. I really believe this is a good sign. Sorry about the long post, it's just really great to finally have someone to talk with about all this.

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
I know it's been a while since the thread has been written on, but I was also born on March 20th, and have always had strong connections to numbers. For instance, I will glance at the clock at 3:20, 12:34, or 3:33. My boyfriend's birthday is 2/20, I found that interesting, but when he told me his phone number, I realized his last 4 were the same as my last 4 when I got my first cell phone. Also.. to make it odder, his last 4 of his SS# is 10 less than mine! Recently I was involved in an accident and required an attorney, while giving him my information, he asked for my birthday, and when I told him his reply was, "well, that's odd, mine is also March 20" our years are 3 years apart. I really believe this is a good sign. Sorry about the long post, it's just really great to finally have someone to talk with about all this.
Welcome to the forum, Tricia. Numbers make us aware and get our attention!