Boo!

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

305141077_6395870130474998_3744868717080774372_n.jpg

I was scared to death of heights, still am. And snakes...still am! Was afraid of those dang outhouse bathrooms...always was afraid as a kid I would fall in.

The biggest fright I had was once "seeing" a demon during a migraine. Now, I was about 6, so I can't tell you whether it was actually a bad entity or simply part of the migraine, or the entity causing the migraine. I can tell you the fear was real and primal. I was praying and crying for several hours. One of the scariest encounters of my entire life.

I had a whole list of lesser fears for a bit there, but have managed to overcome them.

I remember when I was young (6-8) I used to wake up thinking someone was in my room sitting in the chair by my bed. I would put my head under the covers and pray for Jesus to protect me. At the time my brother was experiencing poltergeist activity in the next room. He said it was like something he couldn't see was jumping on his bed and his feet would bounce up and down with the jumps. He reacted the same way as I did.

I can't remember any time recently that I have been afraid like that.

Last edited:
Strangely I was petrified of dogs, I would have nightmares about a pack of Rottweilers chasing me. That was weird because I don't think we had them in Oz back then. My fear turned to a life/ fascination of dogs and have had at least 5 of them at a time since about 14.

Strangely I was petrified of dogs, I would have nightmares about a pack of Rottweilers chasing me. That was weird because I don't think we had them in Oz back then. My fear turned to a life/ fascination of dogs and have had at least 5 of them at a time since about 14.
You faced your fears and won.

I remember when I was young (6-8) I used to wake up thinking someone was in my room sitting in the chair by my bed. I would put my head under the covers and pray for Jesus to protect me. At the time my brother was experiencing poltergeist activity in the next room. He said it was like something he couldn't see was jumping on his bed and his feet would bounce up and down with the jumps. He reacted the same way as I did.

I can't remember any time recently that I have been afraid like that.
That is scary.